9

*Bakugo's POV*

I can feel both mine and Tenya's phones buzzing in the saddle bag next to me, it sounds like they're going to explode, who could it possibly be?

Tenya slows the bike down and we come to a full stop as the traffic light ahead of us changes color. Tenya looks over his shoulder for a moment and smiles at me, "How're you doing back there?" 

I chuckle before answering him, "I can't believe we're doing this!"

He laughs in response and looks back at the road ahead of us.

I was being honest; I really can't believe that we're doing this. We're going on a date, even if it is a study date, and I'm on the back of a motorbike being driven by the class representative. This feels like a fever dream, but I can feel his heartbeat as I hold onto him, every breath he takes I feel, and it all reminds me that this is real.

Soon Iida starts off again and within minutes we are parked at a cafe in downtown Musutafu.

*Iida's POV*

After driving for a few minutes, we arrived at my favorite cafe, I was sad that the ride had come to an end, the feeling of Katsuki's arms around me and his head on my back felt amazing. The ride was pure bliss, and now it had come to an end, but now the date could officially start.

I got off my bike, and helped Katsuki get off as well, then proceeded to get my bag out of one of the saddle bags. 

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yup!" He responded with a dorky grin.

I love that grin. 

I reach out my hand for him to take and he accepts, clearly happy about it. We enter the cafe and go up to the counter to place our order before sitting at a high-top table and taking out our textbooks and notes. 

*3rd Person POV*

"Hey, can you pass me my phone?" Bakugo asks the blue haired male.

The male in question takes both of their phones out of his bag and hands Bakugou his.

"Our phones were going crazy on the way here, I thought they were going to blow up!" The blonde exclaims, using his hands the exaggerate. 

Both men laugh and look at their phones.

"Damn it!" Bakugou shouts, "My damn phone is dead!"

"The battery was probably drained when it kept going off, mine is at 5%." Iida said, putting his phone down. 

"Aren't you going to check your phone?" Katsuki asks.

"Nope!" Tenya replies, popping out the "P", he then chuckles lightly and a faint pink appears on his cheeks as he continues, "I forgot my charger and I'm going to save my battery in case of an emergency."

The bigger male rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed, and the smaller male laughed before managing to say, "I can't believe you're the same class rep who always has to be prepared in all of our classes!"

"What's the supposed to mean?!" Iida whined.

"Just that I've gotten to see a completely different side of you tonight," Bakugou pauses for a moment and places his hand on top of his dates, "and I love it."

They both smile before continuing their small talk and studying as they wait for their food and drinks to arrive.

.

.

.

.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I keep disappearing! I have a lot going on lately and it doesn't help that I'm Dyslexic- I'll be getting chapters out as fast as I can.