12

21:15

3rd POV

1A Dorms

Present Mic and Midnight dashed out of the dorms and to Mic's car, they had to get to the hospital, and no one was going to stop them.

A few moments after the pair left, Momo walked into the common room.

"Principal Nezu?"

"Yes Ms. Yaoyorozu?"

The rest of the class and I would like permission to leave campus. We want to be there for our classmates when they wake up."

Nezu paused for a minute, thinking.

"I don't know if that would be a good idea..."

"Please sir! We'll stay in the waiting room and won't get in the way!" Yaoyorozu begged.

The rat-like principal sighed, knowing they'd find a way to go anyways.

"Alright, but be safe, stay together, and stay in the waiting room."

The VP of 1A ran out of the room and shouted down the hall.

"Everyone get ready, the limo will be here in 15 minutes!!"

"Did she just say limo?" Cementos asked, scratching his brick head.

"Yep." Snipe replied.

"Kids these days." Recovery Girl said, standing up, "I'm heading back to our dorms. Anyone else want tea as we wait for news on the boys?"

There was multiple 'yes's among the teachers as everyone got up to follow Recovery Girl.

21:30

3rd POV

Hosei General Hospital

Mic and Midnight burst into the lobby, panting; they had run from the parking garage because of the rain. The two are met by the Iida family, Tensei (Tenya's brother), Sakura (Tenya's mother), and Yuto (Tenya's father), and the Bakugo family, Mitsuki (Katsuki's mother), and Masaru (Katsuki's father).

"Any updates?" Mic asks the group.

"They just took Tenya back for emergency surgery, he's lost a lot of blood, but thanks to Sho they think he'll make it." Tensei replied.

"And they are picking glass out of Katsuki's body." Mitsuki added.

"Anything on Shouta?"

Everyone shook their heads and Mic rushed to the front desk asking about his husband.

21:40

3rd POV

Hosei General Hospital

Mic walks back into the waiting room, his head low.

"Anything?" All of the parents ask, seemingly at once.