2

/In the boys locker room/

The locker room for the men of 1A was empty, except for two students, Iida and Bakugo (because it is convenient to the plot)

The pair were discussing the up coming exam, which was mostly a civil conversation, until Bakugos walls of distrust and hatred got in the way.

"Why don't you study with us tonight, Bakugo? It'll be a great bonding experience for the class!"

"ARE YOU SAYING I'M NOT SMART ENOUGH TO PASS THE EXAM WITHOUT YOU?!WELL I DON'T NEED TO YOUR TEA PARTY TO PASS, AND I SURE AS HELL DON'T WANT TO BOND WITH YOU NERDS!"

Iida was silent for a moment and then spoke softly, mostly so he doesn't become Bakugos main target. "Bakugo you're incredibly smart, all I'm saying is that you should join us. Heroes have to be able to work as a team, so shouldn't you start practicing now? I mean unless you want Midoriya to be the next #1 hero." He knew exactly how to feed into Bakugos ego, and he had a smirk on his face every time.

"DAMN DEKU!"

The angry floof ball punched his locker, leaving not so much as a scratch, since they were reinforced so quirks couldn't break them, then he pushed Iida against his own locker and growled.

Iida couldn't help but blush, he had been in love with the blonde for about a year now, and, instead of telling him, he'd rather wallow in self pity.

"I'M going to be the #1 hero NOT Deku!" Bakugo said, fuming, his statement sounded like more of a threat than a hope.

*knock knock knock*

"Iida? Bakugo? Are either of you in he-"

Mr. Aizawa stopped half way through the door way.

A/N

.

.

.

I actually finished this the same day as chapter one, I just didn't want to post it immediately.