11

20:45

With Aizawa

1st POV

I was screaming as loud as I could and racing towards my students, my kids, but I knew I wouldn't make it. I knew I wasn't loud enough. I wasn't fast enough.

Before I knew it, I had watched Tenya's bike crumple up like paper, their bodies thrown off into a nearby building. Parts from both the vehicles went flying. A nearby window was broken by one of the pieces.

The driver of the other vehicle was knocked out on impact, a little girl crying in the backseat.

I knew I needed to help everyone, but my legs carried me to the child first. She couldn't have been more than 6. The only injury she had was a small friction burn on her collar bone from the seat belt.

I cut the seat belt and carried her out of the car, by now the nearby shop owners and employees had come to help. I handed off the little girl to a younger man and he covered her with a blanket to keep her warm.

I quickly began ordering around the bystanders. I told one to call the police and tell them that there was an accident, 4 people were injured, and give them the location.

A young woman had appeared next to the man, with a medical bag, and she began to treat the little girl. 

I called out for two men to help me get the driver's door of the car open, the only visible injury on the unconscious man was a cut on his forehead. quickly and carefully, we managed to get him out of the car. I could smell gasoline; the car was a ticking bomb, and it was only a matter of time before it blew up. 

A couple of people offered up jackets and aprons to lay the man on and cover him with. I made sure that there were two people staying with him and watching for changes.

Finally, I made it to my students.

Katsuki had landed on the sidewalk, his helmet dented. He had many injuries, mostly his hands, and legs, but he had some obvious head trauma. Thankfully they had both been wearing helmets. The blonde was lying in a pile of glass, which, thanks to the thick leather jacket, had only managed to scratch the boy.

I wasn't going to risk moving Katsuki, he was a safe distance from the vehicles, so I was waiting for the paramedics. He was breathing, that's all that matters. 

Tenya was different though.

He had been thrown into a wall and a piece of his bike was crushing him.  Even though he wasn't conscious, the pain was evident on his face. He was bleeding horribly, but I knew it would be worse if I moved the object. the most I could do was apply more pressure to try and stop the bleeding as much as I could. The last spare jacket had been used to cover Tenya's shoulders, so I took off my shirt and pressed it to the wound.

I didn't realize I had been crying. Tears were covering my cheeks, it was noticeable, even in the rain.

"Listen to me Tenya, you're not allowed to die on me. Tensei would kill us both. " I began pleading with the unconscious boy, begging for him to stay with me. 

Both of his arms had gashes in them, and his shirt was tattered and covered in blood. He had some head trauma but not as bad as his other half.