5

*With Iida*

'Am I blushing? I feel like I'm blushing. How did this happen?! I'm going on a date with Bakugo Katsuki!' Iida looked like a strawberry as he walked towards the teacher's dorms.

Soon the blue haired boy was standing on the front porch of the teacher's dorms, hesitating to knock, too worried about talking to Aizawa, especially after what he walked in on earlier. 

Looking around he noticed a group of rocking chairs surrounding a long table with games underneath, each one a different size and color, but they all looked to belong right next to each other.

A small white one for Nezu

A slightly bigger, yet still small, pastel pink and gray chair for Recovery girl

A large, boxy gray one for Cementos

A medium sized purple one with white and blue stars for Midnight

A lanky black one with gray pillows for Aizawa

and so on

One matching each member of the staff.

They'd never admit it, but they've been a family for years and would do anything for each other, but they also tell each other everything. Meaning Aizawa's interaction with his students earlier has been told to all of his teachers, and asking permission to leave with the other male student is sealing his casket.

After thinking for a minute Iida couldn't wait any longer, he might get tormented for this for the rest of his life and his teachers most definitely told his older brother, but he was madly in love, and that won't stop him, he knocked gently on the door, 3 times.

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

After a few seconds of scurrying behind the door and the obvious sound of arguing over who was going to answer the door.

Soon a casual dressed Midnight answered the door and stifles a laugh, "Hey there, Lover boy~"

"I guess you won the argument?"

"Naturally."

Mic appears next to her and chuckles, "You know how she is, she pushed me out of the way and into Nezu to stop us."

The female pro only smirks before inviting the student in.

Iida walks in and looks over, only to meet the gaze of his homeroom teacher curled up with a blanket and cup of, what he assumed was hot chocolate since the box was on their marble island and the other staff members all had their mugs as well, his teachers were all smirking at him.

"Come, sit, Tenya." Aizawa said, waving him over.

The blue haired boy walks over and sits down next to his teacher.

"So, what brings you here, problem child?"

A few of the others walk over and sit down.

Mic sitting next to Aizawa, putting his arm around him, Midnight sitting on the arm of the dark brown couch, right behind Iida, and Nezu sitting on an a matching arm chair.

"Isn't it obvious Sho? Little Ten-Ten wants to go out with his boyfriend~" Midnight chimed in.

"Nemi!!" Tenya whined

"Oh hush, you know she's right." Mic responded

Tenya rolled his eyes

"Quiet, the both of you." His teacher finally chimed in, "What do you need son?"

"I came to ask for permission to leave campus for a few hours, with.." Iida sighs and pauses for a moment, "With Bakugo.."

"Called it!" The entire staff yells at once

Iida blushes and tries to hide his face, "So..?"

"I don't mind, just be back by 10." Aizawa replied.

"I agree, have a wonderful time young one." Nezu Agreed.

Iida stood up and bowed, "Thank you!" As he left he was grinning ear to ear. 

"Oh, I'm so telling Tensei." Midnight says, showing her phone screen where there is a picture of Tenya blushing, which she had secretly taken.