3

Mr. Aizawa froze in the middle of the doorway, not knowing how to handle the situation he had just walked in on. Two of his top students, and two of his trouble makers, one pinning the other to a locker.

The boys heads snap over, Iida turns an even brighter shade of red than he already was and Bakugo realizes the position he's in, turning a light shade of pink.

"B-Bakugo please release your classmate." 

The student in question growls and backs away, "whatever old man."

Aizawa clears his throat, "Right, now get back to the dorms. Both of you."

They grab their bags and walk out of the locker room, walking side by side to the dorms.

On the walk, Iida decided to make small talk, anything to break the tension between him and his classmate.

"Imagine if any of our classmates knew we were actually friends," Iida chuckles, "We aren't exactly the most dynamic pair, Katsuki."

The blonde smirks, "You're my charity case, nerd, every hero has one."

Both men chuckle

"How about," Iida stops and looks over to his friend, "we get permission to go to a cafe tonight and study there, just us, and no other students would see."

"That sounds like a date there, glasses."

"I-"

"Relax, I'm messing with you four eyes, getting away from those dumbasses for a few hours sounds nice."

"First of all, language, second of all, they're your friends."

"That's why they're dumbasses, but, they're my dumbasses."

"So?"

They begin walking again

"You talk to the old man and I'll meet you in your dorm at 5 sharp."

"Now it sounds like a date there, Princess."

Bakugo lightly punched the taller males shoulder, "Oh shut up and go talk to Aizawa."

With that he jogs into the dorms and leaves Iida to his thoughts.