16

TW: Slight Spice

UA High

Aizawa, Bakugo and Iida arrive at the school

3rd POV

A black car pulls into the UA faculty parking lot.

"We're here, love birds." Aizawa tells the two in the backseat, parking his car.

He pops the trunk and then gets out of the vehicle, walking to the trunk to unload their bags.

Bakugo is the next to get out.

The spiky blonde walks around to the opposite side of the car and opens the door for Iida, helping him out.

"Katsu, the Doctors cleared me for training, I think that means I'm cleared to get out of a car by myself too." Tenya says, chuckling at the man in front of him.

'He's so fucking adorable, I just want to hold him and never let go!' The blue haired boy thinks to himself. 'Look at those ruby red eyes, his sandy hair, the scent of caramel that follows him everywhere."

Bakugo waves his hand in front of Iida's face to catch his attention, this seemed to bring the flustered teen back to reality.

"You alright Ten-Ten?" Katsuki asks.

"Y-yeah! Sorry about that, what did you say?" Tenya replied, turning redder by the second/

"I told you that I don't care what the Doctors say, I like taking care of you." A light shade of pink dusts the, usually angry, boy's cheek.

"Y-you do?" Tenya stood up even more flustered than before.

Katsuki looked up at the taller male and paused, lost in his own mind, but so was Tenya.

(Spice)

'FUCK! What do I say?! Hey, I think you're sexy as hell, we should go out again sometime, but let's not get hit by another car! I mean, he is sexy, with those perfect abs, and his big, rough hands- Fuck, I'm hard.' The Blonde thinks, looking away.

(End Spice)

'Is this when we kiss? Is he going to kiss me? Should I kiss him? Nononono why is he looking away?! Did I do something wrong? Does my breath stink? Oh no! He doesn't feel the same as I do! No no, calm down, just go for it, Tenya." Iida snaps himself back to reality and takes a step towards his crush.

"Katsu?" Tenya all but whispers.

"Y-yeah?" Katsuki looks at Tenya again, catching his eyes.

Before either of them realizes it, they are both leaning in, within seconds their lips lock.

Tenya's hands find their way to Katsuki's waist and rest on both hips, while Katsuki's arms wrap around the back of Tenya's neck.

The kiss only lasts for a few seconds, but to them it was an eternity.

As they break apart, they press their foreheads together and look into each other's eyes.