4

The Bakusquad was in the living room when Bakugo entered the dorms, this time Sero had finally joined them, they were helping Momo set up for their class study session.

"Hey Baku-bro!" Kirishima yelled from the couch, where he was copying facts from textbooks onto flashcards.

The blonde was about to respond with some snarky remark he hadn't even thought of yet, but Momo somehow appeared in front of him before he could think.

"Where have you been?! Have you seen Iida-kun?! I was worried sick about you!!" Momo kept going on, trying to get answers from the tall male, and ultimately failing as he mostly ignored her, a skill he had picked up from living with his mother for so long.

"Calm down Vice-Prez, I was getting chewed out by the old man, again."

"Do you hav- Huh..?"

A look of shock mixed with relief crossed her face.

"What'd ya do this time Bakubro!" Sero yelled out, it was less of a question and more of a taunt.

"NOTHING YOU DUMBASS, IT WAS 4 EYES FAULT!!"

That was really not the right thing to say in front of Momo, she had grown accustomed to being the mum/older sister of her class, and now the older brother was in trouble.

"What did Iida do this time?" She asked while folding her arms across her chest.

"Doesn't matter, but Aizawa is making us do a stupid 'partnership exercise', so we'll be together tonight, yippe" Bakugo rolled his eyes, a little white lie was just what he needed to secure a night with his Tenya..

His heart skipped a beat

his Tenya..?

His Tenya.

"BAKUGO!" Momo yelled, "Snap out of it!"

He snapped his head towards her, "Don't yell at me, Crafting table!" 

"Well, I'm not the one who got in trouble! I hope you both still expect to help out with setting this up! It's not easy without anyone y'know."

The Baku Squad gave collective huffs of offense, but they couldn't deny it. They shared a single collective brain cell, and Denki managed to lose it.

"Ask the stupid nerd and his dumb friends to help, I'm busy."

Momo huffed but got her phone out to text the Deku Squad for their help, she knew how stubborn Bakugo was and wasn't to go against her sensei.

The spikey blonde walked to the elevator and clicked the floor to his dorm, he didn't want to keep HIS Tenya waiting.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N

I finally got some time off work to write! It's nice to get back to it, I'm about to start another fanfic too, but I can't decide which fandom, any suggestions? Oh! I'm writing an actual novel too! Both my parents were authors.. just not horror authors, so it'll be a first, I'm excited about this. I'll be posting it on Wattpad to get good feedback and ideas as I write it, hope to see you all there!