10

*3rd POV w/ class*

18:47

Within minutes Aizawa and the other teachers had arrived at the 1-A dorms, and they had gathered in the common room with the students.

"Has anyone gotten ahold of them?" Aizawa asks the room of people.

A collection of "no" and "went straight to voicemail" filled the room and Aizawa's worry grew.

"Bakubro's location shut off in downtown Musutafu, maybe his phone died?" Kirishima questioned; he had a hopeful tone. 

"And Iida?" Mic asked.

"His location was turned off in his dorm." Deku responded.

"His phone never dies, he's too careful." Uraraka added.

"It sounds like he doesn't want to be found." Midnight said, rubbing her eyes.

"Nem, check with Tensei find out where Tenya would want to go, Mic, check the west side of downtown Musutafu, I'll check the east, The rest of you spread out and search the campus in pairs, text the group chat if you find anything." Aizawa ordered, almost immediately groups left to search campus. 

"Do you want to walk or drive?" Mic asked his other half.

"I'm going to search from the roof tops, you go by car, call me if you find anything." Aizawa replied before kissing his husband and heading out. 

"Want to give me a ride? Tensei just sent me a list of places to check." Midnight asked her blonde friend.

"Sure, let's go!"

With that, the dorms became empty as everyone searched for the blissfully unaware couple.

*3rd POV w/ BakuIida*

19:50

The two had just gotten their food, spicy katsudon for Bakugo and soba for Iida, with a plate of onigiri for them to share. 

"This tastes amazing!" Katsuki exclaims, happily slurping up his noodles, "How have I never been here?!" 

Tenya chuckles enjoying his soba, "Not many people know this place exists, it's just a small hole in the wall."

"What are you calling a hole in the wall?" A voice says from behind the counter.

An older woman begins walking towards them, setting her black apron on the counter that is now behind her.

"Well, it is!" Iida responds standing and hugging the short woman. They both laugh and Iida proceeds to introduce her to his date.

"Katuski, this is Takahashi Emiko, the owner of this hole in the wall." The women lightly smacks Iida's shoulder, and he continues, "Emiko, this is Bakugo Katsuki, my date..." 

Emiko reaches her hand out and Katsuki takes it and shakes it.

"It's a pleasure." The blonde says smiling.