14

2 Days Later

8:00 

3rd POV

Tenya's eyes slowly start to open, a soft morning light peeking through the curtains of his hospital room.

"Uh, hnng.." Tenya gasps quietly and lets out a groan of equal sound and energy.

His family all gasp at his sudden movements, tears streaming out of his mother's eyes as she smiles at her youngest boy.

The young male tries to sit up but is stopped by the large, rough hands of his father.

"Easy now, my son, let me help. Someone, call the doctor!" Mr. Iida says, helping his so into an upright position.

Tensei presses the call button, quickly explaining to the nurse on the other end, that his brother is finally awake.

Tenya rubs his eyes to clear them and his mother hands him his glasses as he puts them on, he looks around and sees a familiar face, one that made his heart long.

Bakugo Katsuki.

"K-katsu?" Tenya questioned, his voice rough and his throat scratchy.

The blonde smiles at his other half.

"It's me Tenya, it's Katsu. I'm right here." His eyes were bloodshot from the tears that had previously stained his face, his nose raw from being rubbed. The boy moved closer and held his lover's hand.

Well, he was hoping it was his lover, they never made anything official, but he was madly in love with him.

Tears began streaming down Tenya's face and he squeezed Bakugo's hand lightly, "Oh Katsu... I- I was so worried about you. I never thought I could tell you..."

"T-tell me what?" Katsuki asked the man in front of him.

The youngest Iida shook his head and turned to look at his partner, he had a dorky smile on his face, "It's nothing important, I'm just happy that you are okay."

Soon the doctor entered the room and asked the others to leave, he wanted to get inside Tenya's mind as well as check out his physical injuries. After all, Recovery Girl's power isn't infinite.

"Do you remember what happened, Tenya?" Dr. Adachi asks, catching the teenager off guard.

"I- Uh...vaguely.." The boys head falls, and he grips the blankets.

The Doctor sits down next to him.

"What specifically?" The man presses.

"Screaming."

It was the older man's turn to be caught off guard and he lets out an audible gasp.

"I remember hearing a car horn and seeing the headlights. I remember yelling for Katsuki jump off...I felt his grip tighten before he let go, he was able to jump off when we were hit, but the impact still got him. I heard him scream then I felt pain, I was thrown into something and crushed under my bike. I heard bystanders screaming and then big brother Shouta was there, telling me to hold on and stay alive. I heard an explosion soon after and then everything went silent; the next thing I know is that I'm lying in a hospital bed surrounded by nurses and doctors." As Tenya explains everything Dr. Adachi writes it down listening to every word.