Chapter Three ㅡ Hubby! I was bullied

When Jisoo commented on Haemi's image crumbling, Sunhee shot her a fierce glare. Then she pounded on the table and yelled for their security staff.

"Guards! Where the h*ll are you? Get in here!"

Jisoo crossed her arms with a smirk, "You can shout until the cows come home and no one will answer."

"You crazy b*tch! What did you do?!" Sunhee Shouted

The moment Soonhye saw Jisoo's arrogant look, she remembered the fingers that pointed at her and the tongues that wagged at her when she was in school. She finally lost her patience and snapped, "You shameless sl*t! Isn't it enough that you've brought shame to the family? Get lost!"

Jisoo shifted her cold gaze to Soonhye, "Ah, I almost forgot you were there. Don't worry, your turn will come soon enough."

Jisoo taunted Haemi, "Why don't you throw me out yourself? Wouldn't that be more satisfying?"

"Do you think I'm afraid of you?!" Haemi finally snapped and yelled. "I'm going to stuff you in that coffin and throw you out of here!"

Before anyone could warn Haemi not to fall for Jisoo's blatant provocation, she rushed at Jisoo.

A loud shriek pierced the air and the coffin slammed shut. "Haemi!!"

Sunhee screamed as her daughter was thrown into the coffin. The lid slammed down so fast that it hit her head and she fainted from the pain.

Haemi paled at the sight, glad that it wasn't her that was thrown in.

"You crazy b*stard! How can you do that to Haemi? Don't you know that she is the future Mrs. Kim?"

Jisoo saw Soonhye's mouth twisted in distaste when Sunhee called Haemi the future Mrs. Kim and chuckled out loud.

She wondered briefly how green their faces would be if they found out that the real Young Madam of the Kim family was standing before them.

"The future Mrs. Kim? A woman who schemed and framed me so that was expelled from school and also helped you dig up my mother's grave? Ha! I highly doubt the heir to the Kim family would accept such a vicious person as his dog, much less his wife."

"You crazy b*tch! How dare you?!" Sunhee roared and ran toward Jisoo. Before her slap fell, Jisoo grabbed the older woman's wrist and twisted.

"Let me go you crazy b*stard!"

Jisoo increased the hold she had on Sunhee and the woman paled, beads of sweat dotted her brow as an intense pain shot through her.

"Well, since I'm a crazy b*stard, why should I listen to reason. Wouldn't I be turning you into a liar if I didn't act like this? Oh, wait. I forgot. You're a liar no matter what I do. Oh, well... Here goes nothing."

Then as Sunhee was squealing in pain like a pig about to be slaughtered, Jisoo flipped open the coffin lid and threw Sunhee in with her daughter, Haemi

The lid slammed down once again with a loud bang.

"That's enough!" Kwanjoon roared.

Jisoo turned her head and locked her cold gaze on the scumbag.

"Enough? Not even close."