Chapter Eighteen ㅡ "I am her legal Sugar Daddy"

Kwonjoon looked much more energetic than he had been on his sickbed. How couldn't he be thrilled at the news that one of his daughters would marry into the Kim family?

This good news cured Kwonjoon of his illness.

All the people on the sofa stood up and followed Kwonjoon to courtyard.

Jisoo followed behind the group in a low profile.

She had never seen Taehyung's grandfather but heard that he was cute. Jisoo was looking forward to this meeting.

There were two cars from the Kim family.

A black Bentley followed a black Bentley into the courtyard. One car came from the Kim's manor, and the other one was from the Kim's mansion.

The two cars almost stopped at the same time. Then, the chauffeur held the door for his boss.

An old man with gray hair and a cane got out of the car. He wore a black suit and a benign smile on his wrinkled face.

Then, Taehyung got out of the car. He looked noble and elegant in a hand-made black suit but impressed others with his cold temperament by pursing his red lips tightly.

Taehyung didn't relax his frown till he spotted Jisoo behind the crowd.

This meeting delighted Haemi. Out of shyness, she bit her lip.

"Hello, Mr. Kim. Nice to meet you." Kwonjoon and Sunhee went forward to greet their guests.

"Oh, Kwonjoon. I haven't seen you for years. Your daughters have grown up to be beauties." Hwanchul Kim nodded with a warm smile.

Taehyung strode forward to catch up with his grandfather.

"Hello, Mr. Kim." Soonhye and Haemi greeted the old man at the same time.

"Nice to meet you, ladies." The old man grinned from ear to ear.

"Taehyung, isn't he?" Sunhee turned her eyes to the outstanding Taehyung with a smile.

Taehyung looked domineering, so he would become the focus of attention wherever he appeared.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Park.." Taehyung nodded at the couple carelessly.

"How outstanding! Come, come, let's go inside first." Kwonjoon invited Hwanchul and Taehyung into the living room.

When Taehyung brushed past Jisoo, his gaze fell on her face for a few seconds.