Chapter Twenty-Two ㅡ "is he her Boyfriend?"

Lisa thought that her team would lose without her leadership. The screen in the canteen became black after the game was over. Therefore, Lisa didn't know the result.

Jisoo handed the phone back to Lisa and said, "The red team won. You can watch the replay later."

"We won? How?" Lisa became very excited.

"With luck." Jisoo also laughed. Lisa's smile was infectious.

"Wow, you're amazing! Five Killings! You are an excellent player. Give me your game account, and I'll befriend you," Lisa said while checking the game record.

Lisa kept talking and sounded noisy.

"I have no account. I don't play games now. By the way, I am the Lemon in that group chat. My name is Jisoo." Jisoo stretched out her hand.

Lisa was stunned for a few seconds.

Then, she screamed and hugged Jisoo. "Oh, you are Lemon. I am 'Girl without love'. Call me Lisa, please. We are at the same university. What a coincidence! Let's take a photo, and I will send it online."

Lisa was thrilled to see her online friend in reality. She kept demanding Jisoo to take a photo with her.

Jisoo grabbed Lisa's phone, shook her head, and said, "No. I am ugly. I don't want my photo to be exposed online."

"You're pretty. Why do you call yourself ugly? Don't say that." Lisa pouted. "By the way, what is your major? I'm a major in dancing and I'm also trying for acting."

"I'm in Computing Department."

"Wow!"

The excitement shown by Lisa amused Jisoo.

"Why did your mother demand you to drop out of school?"

"My mother is the president of MNL Entertainment. My father died young, so my mother devoted herself to the business. After years, she realizes that it is tiring for a woman to run the company. Therefore, she hopes to train my son to take over MNL Entertainment for me. I am only nineteen years old, but my mother wants me to get married and give birth to a son as soon as possible. I ruined several blind dates. I am not interested in a relationship. My mother came to threaten me that I should either date the man she chose or study abroad. How pathetic my life is! What a poor girl I am!"

"Ahem... I feel sorry for you." Jisoo did feel so.

After all, both Jisoo and Lisa were forced to give birth to a child.

They might exchange some opinions about children in the future.