Chapter Nineteen ㅡ "If kindness can't protect, what is the point of being kind?"

"Oh, I believe you," Jisoo said blandly. In fact, she didn't believe one single word of what Taehyung had said.

Taehyung wasn't true to himself at all.

He could have done or said nothing in front of the Park family and let Jisoo stick to her plan. However, he meddled in the farce.

He did so for the sake of Jisoo anyway. Jisoo followed Taehyung into the parlor.

When Taehyung sat down, Jisoo handed him the latest fashion magazine and a glass of lemon water.

She walked to the back of Taehyung. There, she massaged Taehyung on the shoulders and his back.

Jisoo behaved more diligently than a servant did.

Soon, Taehyung slapped the magazine in his hand on the table.

Jisoo's fingers were soft and agile, and there was a fragrance around Jisoo,

Distracted, Taehyung couldn't read the magazine at all.

Without an appointment with his client at half past eleven, Taehyung wouldn't have stayed at home at that moment

"If you feel like being a servant instead of Mrs. Kim, I would love to help," Taehyung leaned against the sofa and said carelessly.

Jisoo's mouth twitched. This man was a hard nut!

After a second thought, Jisoo brought her medical kit, took out some silver needles, and spread them on the table.

"Lie on the sofa. Let me help you with the problem of your nose."

Taehyung became obedient. He took off his slippers, landed his legs on one armrest of the sofa, and lay down.

He was nearly 1.8 meters tall. Therefore, he stretched his legs out of the sofa when lying down.

Jisoo sterilized those silver needles.

She put the prepared herbs into the incense box and lit them. Then, a fragrance slowly dispersed into the air.

Jisoo put on a pair of gloves, walked close to Taehyung, and checked his nose.

There were no wounds on his nose, so Taehyung lost his sense of smell for some stimulation.

Therefore, Jisoo tried stimulate his nose from the acupuncture points. Meanwhile, she would use the scent she made to stimulate his nose.

Jisoo pinched Taehyung's nose with her fingers. Taehyung felt a bit numb and painful when Jisoo pushed the needles into his nose.