Chapter Twenty-One ㅡ "Mrs. Kim, do you still want a divorce?"

Taehyung suddenly hung up the phone.

When Jisoo called again, the mechanical female voice repeated that her target was busy.

Jisoo suspected that Taehyung was on talking with the head of the Civil Affairs Bureau on phone.

Therefore, she waited patiently at the entrance of the Civil Affairs Bureau.

Jisoo married Taehyung to seek revenge for her mother. Now, she realized that she had a lot of ways to achieve her goal and then get married to the man she loved

Taehyung was her born enemy.

Jisoo regretted this hasty marriage.

Anyway, Jisoo would get back to her normal life after the divorce.

Thinking, Jisoo suddenly felt that she was a scumbag. She made Taehyung marry her and now demanded a divorce.

"He won't blackmail me for compensation with this divorce, will he?" Jisoo suddenly thought of something.

Jisoo soon received a call from Harry. "Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim told me to draft a divorce agreement, demanding 100 million as compensation for this divorce and his loss. In addition, Mr. Kim caught you cheating on him in the bar. Therefore, you can't get a penny from the Kim family."

Harry made a speech on the other end of the phone in one breath.

Jisoo stood transfixed on the spot. She just knew it!

100 million divorce compensation! Not a penny for the Kim family! Damn! Taehyung was stingy!

How can Jisoo divorce? Where could she get such a big sum of money?

She had saved just several million after years of hard work. When could she repay this 100 million?

Jisoo shivered in the cold wind with the phone in her hand at the entrance of the Civil Affairs Bureau.

"Mrs. Kim, are you listening to me?" There was no response from the other end of the phone, so Harry suspected that the signal was not good.

"Yes... I am listening."

"Mr. Kim said that if you might bring the case to the court if you had any problem. However, it is impossible for you to win the case. As for the reason, you know it better than me."

"I..." Jisoo wanted to beat her chest and stamp her feet. She was in desperation.

She could have a better life. Why did she mess with Taehyung, the picky and cold-blooded devil?

That straight man knew nothing about love and consideration. He was supposed to live and die alone. However, Jisoo volunteered to be his wife.

On the other end of the line, Harry finally heaved a sigh of relief when hearing Jisoo's stammer. He finished his task.

"Mrs. Kim, do you still want a divorce?"

Jisoo immediately answered, "No! I don't even have one million per month after the I'm not a fool."

Harry's mouth twitched. Harry thought that it was a good thing for Mrs. Kim to be a miser.

It was nearly ten o'clock in the evening when Jisoo returned to the mansion.

"Mrs. Kim, why did you come back so late?" Eunyoung put down her work and immediately ran over.

"Well, where is Taehyung?" Jisoo put on her slippers at the entrance and went into the parlor.