Chapter Ten ㅡ "No doubt I am."

Jisoo bumped into the cold and hard wall with her back and shouted in pain, "Taehyung, what's wrong with you?"

Taehyung's  sharp gaze fell on Jisoo's pale face caused by pain. Taehyung asked in a cold voice, "Last night..."

"Last night?" Jisoo frowned with confusion.

Wasn't it Taehyung who had told the servants to send her luggage to the guest room last night?

Why did Taehyung look indignant as if Jisoo had owed him something?

Taehyung looked like that he had a lot to complain, Taehyung frowned as something came up to him. He let go of Jisoo's wrist and changed the subject. "Where are you going?"

Jisoo leaned against the wall and moved aside, "I got a job. I will go to see my patient."

Taehyung turned cold. "What about me?" He sounded dissatisfied.

Angry, Jisoo answered, "You don't trust me, do you? You may find Dr. Miracle from the Doctors' Alliance. However, my schedule is full, and you may get the chance to see me next year."

After that, Jisoo deliberately said, "Since you are my husband, I will give you the privilege to jump the queue. I will charge you 5 million in total for this privilege and treatment."

Taehyung stared at Jisoo coldly and said in a low voice, "you like money that much?"

"Who will hate money?" Jisoo smiled like a cunning fox. "What's more, I'm talking to you as Dr. Miracle now. I cure you, and you pay the fees. A fair deal, isn't it?"

Taehyung pursed his lips, and remained silent. Jisoo took a step closer. "Expensive? That's my value. Since you are my husband, will give you 20% off. 4 million! What do you think?"

Taehyung was speechless.

How could there be such a sharp- tongued woman in the world?

Her speech was irritating, but Taehyung  didn't get mad at all.

Taehyung took out a limited edition black card from his wallet and held it between  his two fingers. "Is this enough?"

This was a black card without limit, and it was a symbol of noble status. Jisoo moved after one glance at the card.

She took the black card, scrutinized it in her hand, and felt the smell of money from it. Then, Jisoo gave the card back to Taehyung. "When I am rich, I will get ten cards like this and fulfill my promise that is I will provide for you and take you under my wing."

Jisoo looked conceited. Then, the little girl walked away. "Honey, remember to transfer 4 million to my bank account. I will treat you tonight after I come home!"

Taehyung stood there, looking at her back, and his face turned livid. Jisoo left the Kim's mansion, hailed a car, and then read the report about her patient today. This patient had paid 2 million to jump a queue.

Jisoo read carefully. Instantly, she beamed. What a coincidence! The patient was her arch enemy! Interesting!

This would be a memorial day for Jisoo .

This patient was Kwonjoon, Jisoo's father.

The scandal about Haemi became a trending topic, so the share prices of the Park Group slumped. Kwonjoon was so furious that he fell to the ground. He almost died yesterday.

This news made Jisoo feel great. She couldn't wait to see Kwonjoon lying on the bed.

This was the villa of the Park family. This was a bedroom in the villa. Soonhye and Sunhee sat by the bed, looking worried.