Chapter Twenty ㅡ "Let's divorce if that is your wish"

The hottie choked on the wine, and her face turned red. However, she couldn't shut her mouth because the man held her jaw tightly.

The hottie coughed. Her face turned pale. "Mr. Ryu, please stop now. Come, drink with us."

Several sexy women with red or gray hair moved close and threw themselves into the arms of the man.

"Good girls! Come, let me kiss you!" The man pecked on the faces of those barmaids.

Jisoo stood at the door for two minutes and watched the farce for two minutes.

How disgusting!

However, this disgusting man, Ryu Junpyul, was the patient Jisoo was going to help today

.

The people in the private room were tipsy, so nobody noticed Jisoo. Jisoo shouted a few times, but her patient failed to hear her.

Jisoo walked to a table, picked up an empty beer bottle, and smashed it on the table to draw the attention of her patient.

The whole room quiet down for this unharmonious noise.

The barmaids looked at Jisoo in confusion. "Who are you? You don't work here, do you?"

Junpyul pushed away those barmaids beside him with his fat hands and stared at Jisoo lustfully.

Usually, Jisoo wouldn't put on her ugly makeup to meet her patients because she was afraid to scare them away. Jisoo was much more attractive than those barmaids in the room for her beautiful and innocent face.

Junpyul beamed and said, "Are you the doctor from the alliance?"

Jisoo nodded. "Yes. I'm here to help you. You couldn't hear me, so I broke the bottle. Sorry."

With a smile, Junpyul drove the barmaids to leave. "Get lost, all of you. I don't need you here anymore." The barmaids glared at Jisoo and left the room resentfully.

After turning off the music, Junpyul walked to Jisoo and extended his hand toward her.

Jisoo took a step back quickly. "You said your kidney was of deficiency, didn't you?"

Jisoo was an expert in this field. However, it was difficult to cure a man, who drank so much wine and had so many women.

"No, it's not a kidney deficiency. I was too embarrassed to write my real problem online." Junpyul leaned close to Jisoo, "Come closer. I will tell you."

More often than not, patients wanted to keep their illnesses private, so Jisoo didn't retreat this time.

"In fact, I have erectile dysfunction. Please check that part for me!"

Junpyul spoke in a low voice, and the smell of alcohol wafted out of his mouth.

Jisoo would love to punch this man, get him inside a sack then throw him in the ocean if he wasn't her patient.

"Since so, I am afraid that you have to place the order again." Jisoo took two steps backward to keep a distance from the man.

"This procedure will delay my recovery. It is urgent! Please, doctor, help me now! I will pay you extra money."

Junpyul walked close to Jisoo again, grabbed her wrist, and dragged her to a sofa.

Jisoo shook off the hand on her wrist with all her might.