Chapter Twelve ㅡ "Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim must have some misunderstanding."

Taehyung subconsciously reached out his hand and poked Jisoo on the forehead. Jisoo froze on the spot and couldn't get any close to Taehyung no matter how hard she tried.

Taehyung looked at Jisoo with both anger and a smile. "Say whatever you want. Why did you come over?"

"If you don't help me, I intend to beg you in a coquettish way..." Jisoo  pouted and said in a sweet voice.

There was a saying online that the coquettish women would have an easy life became men were defenseless in front of them. Therefore, Jisoo tried to ask Taehyung to do her a favor in the coquettish way. It would be best if Taehyung would fall for her.

Even if he didn't, Jisoo wished to get on well with Taehyung .

The coldness appeared on the face of Taehyung . Then, Taehyung released his hand and said coldly, "Stay away from me."

Jisoo wore her carefree smile again, rushed over, and held Taehyung by the arm. "Help, please! I'll stay away from you." There was a bright smile on her face.

The ugly birthmark was eye-catching, but the brilliance in her eyes was as sparkling as the sunshine.

Taehyung was lost in her charm for a moment. A few seconds later, Taehyung gave in, took out his mobile phone, and made a call.

The butler answered the phone. "Mr. Kim, what can I do for you?"

"Mrs. Kim whined that the lunch was terrible, I don't want to see this happen again."

"Got you, Mr. Kim!" The butler broke out into a cold sweat.

He knew that the servants in the Kim family went against Jisoo deliberately. However, he had turned a blind eye to those farces.

This call from Taehyung was a warning to him.

After hanging up the phone, Taehyung turned his head and looked at Jisoo, who was clinging to him "Are you satisfied?"

"Yes." Jisoo beamed and felt great. "I'm satisfied. Honey, you are great!"

A faint smile flashed past Taehyung's face. "Don't put down your guard. There are many people in the Kim family, and some of them will go against you anyway."

Jisoo took a step backward and looked up at Taehyung . "If so, it proves only one thing. That's your authority faces a challenge. Moreover, what I care about is only food. It doesn't matter how they embarrass me."

After that, she added, "I will retaliate against whoever gives me a difficult time. No mercy!"

The pride and confidence shown by Jisoo impressed Taehyung, so a trace of admiration flashed past his eyes. "By the way," Jisoo remembered something. "Honey, could you please do me a favor?"

"What's it?" Taehyung answered subconsciously. Unconsciously, Taehyung became eager to solve problems for Jisoo,

Jisoo lowered her head, shook Taehyung's slender index finger with her little finger, and said in a soft voice, "My university expelled me before I graduated. I am young and don't want to work yet. Honey, can't you talk to the principal and let me continue my study?"

The warmth from his fingertip softened Taehyung , so he said in a soft voice, "You want to take advantage of my influence, don't you?"

"Who doesn't?" Dead silence pervaded the room. The atmosphere between the couple became weird.