Chapter Fourteen ㅡ "I want Divorce"

Jisoo exclaimed and subconsciously wrapped her arms around Taehyung's neck.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Jisoo was still mad at Taehyung. She glared at Taehyung with her bright eyes, looking like an angry puppy.

She seemed harmless.

Taehyung looked down at Jisoo and curled up his thin lips slightly.

With Jisoo in his arms, Taehyung went upstairs step by step while the others watched the couple in surprise.

At the door of the master bedroom, Taehyung let go of Jisoo, When he opened the door, Jisoo took the opportunity to run away,

Jisoo knew by instinct that Taehyung was up to nothing good.

Jisoo was two steps away from Taehyung when a strong hand was on her wrist and pulled her into the bedroom.

Taehyung slammed the door behind him and then pinned Jisoo on the door. It was dim in the room because there were no lights on.

The cool mint fragrance of Taehyung came through the tip of Jisoo's nose.

Taehyung lowered his head and caught the sign of panic that flashed past Jisoo's face.

"What's wrong? Are you scared?" His voice was low, sexy, and charming. "Didn't you say you wanted to bear my child?"

Jisoo pressed her palms against Taehyung's chest.

She could clearly feel strong heartbeats of Taehyung.

Plop! Plop!

There was a moment when Jisoo couldn't tell whose heartbeats those were.

"Well, well, aren't you..." Jisoo was convinced now Taehyung was a gay. She believed her eyes, as well as what she had seen this noon.

Jisoo had seen Taehyung and Jungkook do something embarrassing in the office today. Therefore, she felt it insufferable to share her husband with a man when Taehyung proposed to sleep with her.

Jisoo decided to give up her plan to avoid further misery.

Seeing that Jisoo remained silent, Taehyung lowered his head and kissed her on the lips.

Jisoo pushed Taehyung away forcefully and said in a calm tone, "Taehyung, I want a divorce!"

Jisoo had overestimated herself. She had thought that she could accept a man as her husband.

However, the fact was that she couldn't. Jisoo would like to cut losses in time instead of living with regret for the rest of her life.