Chapter Seventeen ㅡ "Aren't you in love with Taehyung?"

"No. I may catch a cold, so your treatment won't start tonight. I don't want to infect you with a cold; otherwise, I don't want to hear that I try to get sympathy from you again." Jisoo had a cool head.

She disliked the sarcasm from Taehyung at all. Even so, she talked back calmly.

Then, she strode upstairs and took a hot shower in her room.

Taehyung slapped the magazine in his hand on the table. He didn't have the mood to read on.

Recently, Taehyung suffered mood swings because of Jisoo.

Taehyung cursed in his heart. With a bang, Taehyung shut the door behind him and locked himself in the study.

After a shower, Jisoo came downstairs in cotton cartoon pajamas. With some pills in her hand, Jisoo needed some water.

It was time for Harry to get off work. Before leaving, he walked to Jisoo and said, "Mrs. Kim, don't you think Mr. Kim is in a bad temper today?"

"Isn't he always so? His temper is like the weather, unpredictable. I know nothing about the weather forecasts. How can I know when he throws a fit."

Jisoo was proud. Her pride did not allow her to be too humble before Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim has his problems, but there are reasons for them. He lost his parents at an early age, and the pressure from his family was enormous. Mrs. Kim, don't forget your purpose in this marriage. To achieve your goal, shouldn't you be more active?"

"He is a gay! What can I do?" Jisoo took the pills and put down the glass on the table indignantly.

She wanted to work hard but felt helpless at the thought that her husband was a gay. If an transsexual operation would help solve this problem, Jisoo didn't mind having one.

"Uh... Well, Mrs. Kim, did you ever think of making Mr. Kim a straight man?"

"Yes, but I gave up. I have a problem with the stuff used men."

Jisoo got up from the chair and went upstairs with a glass of water.

Harry stood there with frustration as his plan failed.

Jisoo returned to her bedroom. She sat by her desk, tied up her hair, and put a facial mask on her face. Then, Jisoo turned on her computer and chatted with her friends about showbiz.

Ding! Jisoo received a new email.

She quickly clicked on the email with the mouse.

"Nice to meet you, Miss. I'm an agent working for Miss Choi Minju. Miss Choi is very interested in your product in the competition about perfume. Would you like to sell it to us? We may sit down and talk the details over."