Chapter Nine ㅡ "Playing hard to get?"

It was ten o'clock in the evening, and this was the Kim's mansion. Jisoo hadn't come home yet.

Harry walked into the living room with a report and then handed it to Taehyung. "Mr. Kim, the information you want is here."

Harry looked sad. "at least twenty years ago, Kwonjoon abandoned his wife, Sunhee, and two daughters. Then, he married the mother of Mrs. Kim for his business."

"When Mrs. Kim was ten years old, her mother died of Illness suddenly. Soon Kwonjoon remarried his ex-wife, and his business developed like the sun at high noon. Meanwhile, the Park family abused Mrs. Kim for her appearance,"

"According to the investigation, Kwonjoon has made a distinctive change in his perfumes. It is possible that he appropriates the formulas of perfume from the late Mrs. Park to himself. On that day you received a proposal, Mrs. Kim had known a lot of misfortunes. She got expelled from the college and then almost got rap*d by many men..."

Harry sighed with sympathy, "Alas, I feel sorry for Mrs. Kim."

Harry didn't like Jisoo , who kept pestering his boss. However, he sympathize with this poor woman after learning of her miserable life.

.....

Harry felt sorry for Jisoo who was only 22 years old but had suffered a lot of miseries.

Taehyung read the report while listening to Harry. Now, he felt complex. Taehyung threw the report on the table, pin the space between his eyebrows, and said, "Bring her back home."

"Yes, Mr. Kim." At the door, Harry saw a figure with an ugly birthmark on the face coming. Harry shouted for the shock, "Mrs., Mrs. Kim, you..."

Jisoo put on her ugly makeup as before. She had got used to her disguise. Moreover, it made her feel safe.

Jisoo walked into the living room, shot one glance at Taehyung , and then walked upstairs without saying hi to Taehyung .

.......

"Stop!" Taehyung said in a cold voice.

Jisoo stopped, turned back, and looked at Taehyung expressionlessly. "Save your breath, Mr. Kim. I won't cure you since you don't trust me at all."

The servants, including Eunyoung, who was close to Jisoo , were dumbfounded. In their opinion, this doctor was too haughty.

None of them dared to speak to Taehyung like that.

"Come here!" Taehyung pulled a long face and said grimly.

Jisoo shot one squint at Taehyung , dragged her feet, and then stopped in front of Taehyung . "What can I do for you, Mr. Kim..."