AUTHOR'S NOTE #1

Dear reader,

Sorry for my disappearance. Long story short, I lost interest in writing this fanfic and lost interest in Riverdale, as I'm pretty sure many of you are too.

This is still one of my most proudest achievements though, so pat on the back for that.

I do hate leaving things open-ended and do wish to finish this story.

I started this fanfic when I was 14 (a year younger than Kenna) and now I'm 19 going 20 so you can only imagine why I lost interest. As mentioned, I do hate leaving it open-ended, so I promise with the best of my abilities that I will finish this fanfic even if no one reads it anymore.

Do note that I started this when I was 14, last updated when I was 16? 17? and now I'm 19 so my writing style would have definitely changed so just a warning, there will be a drastic change in tone, especially in the next chapter. I wrote the first half of the chapter years ago and continued writing the next half today so yeah.

Also another note, I haven't seen Riverdale past season 3 and will not continue watching just for the sake of this fanfic so if there are any inconsistencies with the cannon, I don't care.

Also, I apologise for the Lzzy (who is 18 years old) side story with FP Jones. Again, I wrote this when I was 14, did not know that it was weird and would be predatory or gr00ming. Oops. Was very confused with why a lot of people were upset with this side story at first but now I know.

Also, why the fuck did I write a 15 year old child with a smoking addiction??? And worked at a bar??? What the fuck was wrong with me.

Anyways, enough chit chat. Thanks for staying with me, reader, and please enjoy the rest of the story.

Yours Sincerely,
CrazyWeirdStuff ❤️

Yours Sincerely,CrazyWeirdStuff ❤️