― s e v e n. More Sinned Against Sinning

CHAPTER SEVEN
" I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows "

CHAPTER SEVEN" I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows "

Lzzy and I parted ways with Ghost after our breakfast at Pop's. He headed towards the Southside while we headed for Riverdale High. We strolled back the same path we took to Pop's.

     We were about to pass my house when a dozen people started pouring out the front door of Betty's house. It was Archie and his gang and their parents. The mayor and the sheriff were also among crowd. What mess did my brother get himself into this time?

We stopped in our tracks to watch the mayhem unroll.

"Looks like your brother got himself into yet another trouble," Lzzy commented.

Archie was running towards our general direction. The others didn't seem so concerned as to whatever he was doing. It looked like they had their own problems to worry about.

As he got closer to us, I reached out my arm to stop him. "Hey, where are you going? Why did the Mayor just come out of Betty's house?"

"Can't talk right now," He tried to get out of my grasps but I gripped his arm tighter.

"Um, sure you can. Spill," I said.

Archie looked at Lzzy then back to me warily. "Mayor McCoy is about to raid Southside High, I have to warn Jughead," Archie explained.

"Wait," says Lzzy, taking a step closer towards Archie. "Why is she raiding Southside High? What did you do this time that the Serpents are being blamed for?"

Archie didn't reply immediately. He was wondering whether or not tell us about the trouble he got into. "There was a party two nights ago at Nick St.Clair's and there were," he paused. He turned to look at me with guilt in his eyes. "There was jingle-jangle and Mayor McCoy thinks that the Serpents are the ones dealing. I have to go right now."

Archie pulled his arm away and slipped out of my grasp and went back to sprinting his way to Southside High. His body grew smaller as he got further away from us and eventually disappeared from our sight.

"Serpents don't deal jingle-jangle," Lzzy said with panic in her tone, "I have to tell everyone. C'mon."

★ ★ ★

Southside High was much more worse than I thought. Like I've heard things about the school being shitty and all but that is not even close enough to the actual thing.

There were actual metal detectors and bag scanners at the entrance like the ones at the airport. Lzzy was in no way perplexed about it, she must have been to this school before. Either that or she was too busy texting the Serpents about the trouble arising to notice.

     "Kenna, you shouldn't be here," Archie whispered to me as he emptied his pocket into the bag scanner.

I did the same. "Archie, there are people in this school- innocent teenagers that are going to be arrested for whatever YOU got yourself into."