Arc 2: MONARCH Arc

A2.1: Inheriting the Dream

Madison, along with Mark and Alice, follows Godzilla and the other Titans to Monster Island, which has increased in popularity since Operation D.A.M. Then, Mark makes an announcement: he will rely on his daughter to protect Monster Island as he and Alice head back to Boston. Maddie meets former G-Force member, and now, Kaiju caretaker: Chen Lee and former member of G-Force, Junpei Kazashiro who believes that she is worthy of handling Godzilla and protecting Monster Island. Madison, forging her resolve to protect Monster Island, decides to make Mark proud by fighting together with Godzilla.

A2.2: Dreaming of Mark Goodwin

As Madison and Godzilla remember Mark Goodwin's words, she is filled with tears of joy. Then, she starts having fun with Godzilla, and time and time again, they shared a connection together. Then, Madison discovered that not all of the Titans have been to Monster Island, and starts a mission of her own. Before she leaves Monster Island to find and capture the scattered Titans, Chen gives her 10 Kaiju Capsules for every Titan she captures. Now, she's looking for every Titan that has lived, or been hiding.

A2.3: Find the Titans!

Madison and Godzilla start traveling around the world, starting with Okeneba, Sekmet, and Mokele-Mbembe. Meanwhile, Monarch has been keeping tabs on her ever since she started this journey. Now, Madison has a long way to go since her journey gets underway.

A2.4: Just Another Day on the Battlefield

Back up in space, Sam and another soldier named Darrel try to remain hidden, then he reunites with Francis and Hikari, who are headed to Earth. Then, he is stopped by Marida in the Quad-Wing, he transforms into Zone Fighter and tries to reason with her, but then fights her. Sam returns to his space colony where he reunites with Misaka and Owen, who are worried about him. Then, Misaka hears a voice calling to end the war.

A2.5: Advent of Zadia

Sam, Owen, and Misaka head to a colony that houses the Cult of Zadia. Soon after, she is unknowingly chosen by the cult. Then, Misaka goes through a series of tests to see if she's worthy of Zadia's power. But, a Zetton appears out of nowhere. Sam turns into Zone Fighter and fights it but, Zetton was given special powers to beat Zone. Zadia's voice reaches Misaka, telling her she needs to help Zone Fighter, so she transforms into Zadia to help Zone out and defeat Zetton. She was given the Zadia Wand, to transform whenever Zone, Sam, or the universe is in danger.

A2.6: Fairy of Peace

Misaka has gotten a hang of using Zadia's power, which worries Sam and Owen. Then, Zadia, herself, tells Misaka of a war going on in space, and she is destined to stop it at all costs. Back on Earth, Madison was busy finding more of the Titans when she hears about Monarch encountering Dagon, but this one was alive. Madison soon returns to Monster Island and sees two Titans never seen before. Then, as Sam and the others, head to Earth, they discover that the Alien Alliance has sent new officers to Earth.

A2.7: Zone Fighter Comes To Earth

With new officers, Alien Pitt Loni and Alien Zarab Kirts set their sights on the GDF, with no help from Monarch or Madison/Godzilla. Then, Sam and company make it to Earth where he stumbles upon a secret facility where they are storing weapons. Then, Loni pilots the Shamblo and starts a rampage. Sam turns into Zone Fighter and heads to stop her. Meanwhile. Hikari hides in a diner and wonders how the Earth might turn out, now that Zone Fighter is here.