Arc 12: Infinitus Arc (Part 2)

A12.25: Truth and Consequences

As Neo G-Force takes the bruised and battered Sam to the Wave Hopper's MedLab, they thought he was dead, but NIGEL states that he's still alive. Sam wakes up and notices that he's lost the ability to turn into Zone Fighter, meaning that Zone died saving Sam.

Sam: "Oh, that's right. Zone Fighter was supposed to die in Crisis. Does that mean losing my powers as well?"

Owen: "Well, look on the bright side! At least you're safe and still half-... you know."

Seabook: "Not helping your case, Owen James."

Ultra-Monitor: "It had to be done. I warned him that Zone Fighter's fate was to vanish in Crisis, so he separated himself from Sam to save him, at the cost of his life."

Madison: "What?"

Our heroes were shocked and upset at the Ultra-Monitor for knowing this might happen, and Maddie's upset too, at Sam for hiding it from her.

Caesar: "You knew?! You knew and you let this happen?! What do we do without Zone Fighter, huh?!"

Max: "Calm down! The only one upset here... is Madison. Even she had no idea Sam, er, Zone Fighter was gonna vanish."

Then, as he reminisces about meeting Zone and turning into Zone Fighter, Sam apologizes to Madison and sets a course for an Earth that will help him.

Sam (in his letter): "By the time you read this, I will be gone to an Earth that's gonna vanish soon. I can't be Zone Fighter anymore now that my powers are gone. But, Owen's right about me being a hybrid, though. I hope you understand... what I must do to help you guys. Anyway, I'm sorry."

Madison: "You idiot."

A12.26: Another Way

The Ultra-Monitor rallies Seven and Neo G-Force to head to the Infinitus Nexus, but it seems to be missing one, Sam. Before he left, he slipped in a note, saying he had to make things right. So, where is Sam? Why did he run off, and what's his game?

Speaking of Sam, he heads to the one Earth that could help him, Earth-FT.

A12.27: The Road to the Infinitus Nexus

The Ultra-Monitor finally takes them to the Infinitus Nexus, a real world where there lies infinite portals to infinite Earths. Which is now, under attack by the Anti-Matter Wave and the Planet Eaters.

Meanwhile, Sam finally arrives on Earth-FT, looking for something that will bring back his powers.

A12.28: The Legendary Kaiju Knights

Sam searches for the Temple of Light, and on the way, he encounters 2 Dragon-like Kaiju who are named after medieval knights, called the Legendary Kaiju Knights.

???: "Who goes there?"

Sam: "My name is Samuel Takahashi: Zone Fighter, at least I was."

And he's here to test himself if he's worthy of the Light of Hope's power.

A12.29: Chivalry and Honor

As Artorias trains Sam in the ways of the knight, Neo G-Force heads back to Earth-78, where they meet Ultraman Chronos, and Ultraman Zero, again.