Arc 9: Zone Killer Arc

A9.1: Raging Back

Back in their world, Neo G-Force is finally working the minute of it; Owen is a mechanic, Misaka is a designer, Isaac Seabook is an inspirational speaker, Max is a cook, and Elliot Caesar's a fitness trainer, plus mediator. And, as for Madison, she gets to work for MONARCH along with Alicia. But, what about Sam?

Oh yeah, Sam is working with Mark Goodwin to finish a trade pact with Winters International to provide Cameron Winters with enough Cyberlinks to control the Kaiju.

But, the Alien Alliance springs a trap and Sam heads to find out that Alien Chibull Depo has stolen Cyberlinks for the Alien Alliance. 

Zone Fighter and Depo battle but, his berserk state takes over and Zone Fighter becomes destructive

A9.2: Parasite Problems

Mark: "Sam! Are you okay in there?!"

With Zone Fighter gone berserk again, he destroys Alien Chibull Depo's Five King and he runs away. Yet, Zone is still out of control. Luckily, Sam cancels his transformation and goes unconscious.

He is taken to a MONARCH-based hospital, where they removed the Parasite from his body, but Sam needs to rest for about 3 days. Madison gets worried and talks to Mark about what happened to Sam.

Madison: "Dad, what happened to Sam? Why did he lose control again?"

Then, he finds out that Sam has a unique physiology of human and alien genes. Does that mean Sam isn't really human? Now, Madison is really worried but Mark tells her to keep it to herself.

Then, a mysterious figure arrives and approaches Madison.

A9.3: Suou Vargas

Madison meets Suou Vargas, and he claims to be part of MONARCH's secret research team. Madison didn't realize that Suou was already enlisted into MONARCH, because she, along with Sam and all her friends was stuck in a game for 2 weeks.

Suou: "You have a lot of catching up to do."

Then, 3 days later, Sam wakes up and sees Madison and all her friends in his room. And, they're happy to see Sam all better again. While Suou watches from afar, he plots to destroy Sam's relationship with Madison so he could have her to himself.

Suou: "Don't think that you can be happy forever. I'll take everything from you, and you will be nothing!"

Later that night, Suou gives Neo G-Force a box of cupcakes for them to eat. And now, Suou's plan begins.