Arc 10: Evolution Arc

A10.1: Another Meteor?

While Neo G-Force figures out the Meteor that fell to Earth is another form of Necro-Kaiju, Alicia relays the information to MONARCH bases around the world. 

Owen: "Don't tell me we gettin' Zombies again?!"

Caesar: "They better not, or it's game over."

However, the Meteor wasn't carrying Necro-Kaiju, but something else.

A10.2: Genus Trouble

The Genus, as the recently hired duo Beck and Barbara calls them, are revealed to have come to Earth to mutate the Kaiju. While Neo G-Force finds the source of the Kaiju Mutations, Beck and Barbara work on a cure.

New Characters: Beck and Barbara

VA: Bryson Baugus and Maggie Flecknoe

A10.3: Devolve or Die Trying

Beck and Barbara have finally finished their new Anti-Genus antidote, and it worked! Until, a new Mutation comes along and targets Godzilla, thinking that this is the perfect time to mutate him.

A10.4: A Cure for Mutations

This is where Beck and Barbara got the gist of the Cure: Shampoo. As Alicia finds out what the Genus are capable of since they came to Earth by a meteor, Barbara names the red Genus mutation, "SCOPES", which freaks them all out.

Now, Madison, Alicia, and Sam all head to the Convenient Store to get some shampoo and hair conditioner, when suddenly, Genus monsters are all around them, especially SCOPES, who just turned into a Kaiju.

Zone Fighter appears and finishes off SCOPES, however, he's nowhere to be found, unless he's planning on mutating every last Kaiju on Earth!

A10.5: Hellish Mutant on the Loose!

Now that SCOPES is on his way to mutate every last Kaiju on Earth, Neo G-Force tries to come up with a plan, and another cure, to beat SCOPES.

A10.6: Me Against the Mutations

All alone, Alicia faces her Genus mutated MONARCH members as she searches for SCOPES and her friends, without getting infected.

A10.7: A New Form of Mutation

As Seabook examines the Genus used in mutation tests, Alicia suspects that SCOPES is planning to use Kaiju Cells to make Mutated Kaiju, or as Beck and Barbara like to call them, "Muta-Ju".

Then, SCOPES uses an Anguirus cell to make his first Muta-Ju, G-Anguirus, which he unleashes on the city.

Zone Fighter appears and Barbara tries to cure it using a special type of cure, which had no effect on it. That's because Muta-Ju are different from any Genus Mutation. Zone Fighter destroys G-Anguirus, knowing that much.

SCOPES is furious that Zone Fighter destroyed his Muta-Ju but overjoyed when the cure has no effect on Muta-Ju.

A10.8: Elemental Mutations

SCOPES mixes Rodan Cells and Gigan Cells with the Genus to form G-Rodan and G-Gigan to attack them both. Meanwhile, despite dealing with Mutations and Muta-Ju coming from SCOPES, Neo G-Force isn't looking so good.