Arc 3: Four Heroes Arc

A3.1: Neo G-Force

Having settled into Earth's qualities, Sam, Misaka, and Owen are enjoying the lifestyle of Earth. Then, Madison wants all 3 of them to come to Monster Island so they can see the Kaiju in action. The trio is amazed at the sight of Monster Island; Misaka finally meets Chen Lee, and Owen finally meets Junpei Kazashiro. Then, Sam and Maddie express their feelings by forming a team equivalent to G-Force called "Neo G-Force". With Misaka and Owen in the mix, Mark gives Maddie advice about how to be a leader. Finally, Maddie and the others get a ship that takes them to another planet, with someone in tow.

A3.2: Isaac Seabook

Headed to a new Space Colony, Neo G-Force finds themselves visited by a man named Isaac Seabook. Isaac tells the group about the "Four Heroes of Space" and a king who sought to use these 4 powers to rule the galaxy. Neo G-Force arrives at Space Colony Deros where anything's out of the ordinary just yet. Seabook also reveals that he is from Deros as well. Madison reveals that she's from Earth and the trio, from Space Colony Pax. Meanwhile, a knight gives word to the king that humans have entered Polaris Village prompting that they send an escort to watch the humans and see if they're intruders or not.

A3.3: Here Comes N.I.G.E.L.

Neo G-Force gets a partner in the form of N.I.G.E.L. the robot. Although the girls think he's kinda cute, Sam has a fascination for him. Little did they know, he has an endless supply of Kaiju data and Kaiju Controller data. Madison decides to take him as their new friend. Then, another Kaiju appears in the form of Red King. NIGEL already has data on it and Sam transforms into Zone Fighter to fight him. NIGEL has no data on it yet, but he still has time to analyze its capabilities. Red King evolves into his EX form and starts hurting Zone. Madison steps in and merges with Godzilla to help out. They both finish off EX Red King and Madison discovers that Red King had a Controller.

A3.4: Elliot Caesar

Flashback to 15 years ago, a boy witness his family being killed by a Kaiju, which scarred him for life. But now, he's grown up, ready to take revenge on the Kaiju for ruining his life. As he tries to steal the ship he was found by Neo G-Force. Then, he flies in a rage the moment hears the word "Goodwin". Misaka calms him down. Seabook identifies the boy as "Elliot Caesar", a survivor of the Kaiju Attacks on Operation D.A.M. Then, a Kaiju appears, which N.I.G.E.L. identifies as "Telesdon" And, Madison fights, and captures him as Godzilla, with the unlikely help of Caesar, who joins the team but doesn't trust her because of her family name.

A3.5: Trust Me

Madison tries to get Caesar to join her on her mission to find the Four Heroes, but he still doesn't trust her. Meanwhile, an adventurer named Myne challenges Zone Fighter to a duel. She uses what looks like a Spark Lens to transform into a dark version of an Ultrawoman named Kamiarra. Zone Fighter has the upper hand but she reveals that the Kamiarra he's fighting is an illusion created by the Space Beast, Galberos. Then, Zone sees this and defeats Galberos, revealing Myne's intentions to impede their search for the 4 Heroes. Neo G-Force finally got the location of the Four Heroes, thanks to N.I.G.E.L.

A3.6: The Mirror Hero

Neo G-Force finally gets the map for the Four Heroes, and their first destination is the Mirror Castle, where the Mirror Hero lives. However, they must break the curse placed on the Mirror Hero. The group heads to the Mirror Castle, where they will survive traps, and other traps, even enemies. When they finally found the Mirror Hero, they discovered that he was really cursed with dark magic. Sam transforms into Zone Fighter and holds him down. Then he used the power of light to break the curse. Apparently, Isaac Seabook seems to be fascinated by the Mirror Hero's perspective and calls him: Mirror Knight and Mirror Knight merges with Seabook, giving him a necklace.