Arc 6: Uprising Arc

Based on Godzilla: Severed by Daizua123

A6.1: 5 Weeks of R&R

Madison: "Dear Mom and Dad, these past few weeks were amazing! Ever since I befriended Godzilla, I made new friends who relate to what I'm going through, but at least we had each other, there's Samuel Takahashi, AKA Zone Fighter, Owen James, Misaka Lee Kazashiro, Isaac Seabook, Max Ross, my favorite bestie Alicia Brody, N.I.G.E.L., and let's not forget Elliot Caesar, but it's only a matter of time before he decides to trust me, despite what he thinks about me and my family and all of the Kaiju roaming the Earth. So we're all good. Love, Madison Goodwin, the 2nd coming of Godzilla."

As Madison writes a story about all the adventures she had with Godzilla and Neo G-Force, Alicia suggests Neo G-Force take a big vacation for 5 weeks.

Alicia: "Vacation Time!!!!"

According to Alicia's Vacation Route, they're gonna be at the Bahamas for a week, Key West, for a week, Rio for a week, Barcelona for a week, and Australia, for a week.

Alicia: "The Bahamas!"

Owen: "Key West!"

Misaka: "Rio!"

N.I.G.E.L.: "Barcelona!"

All at once: "Australia!"

Meanwhile, the Alien Alliance has a plan in mind to take over Earth, using Battle-Nizers made by Alien Reiblood Rorschach and Control Stones made by the Xilliens. And on Earth, a secret Government team known as the "Anti-Kaiju Force kills an unknown Kaiju using a lethal substance called Kaijunite. With 2 opposing sides fighting for both Kaiju and Humanity, a new battle will begin.

Mordred: "Humans, this is our crusade. All as the Reiblood wills it."

Francis: "Time to show these beasts who their new ruler is."

A6.2: Anti-Kaiju Force

After their 5 Weeks of R&R, Neo G-Force notices that the cities of San Francisco and Boston have been rebuilt, but since Necrotherius' defeat at the hands of Godzilla, people have started to realize that he was to blame for sending him to Earth, which worries Maddie. Then, hilarity ensues when Misaka and Owen start a makeshift Pep Rally showing their support for Goodwin Industries, while Caesar and Sam have a discussion about the Kaiju, and about the Goodwins. Then, the Alien Alliance comes to Earth bearing a message to humanity that the Kaiju will take over the Earth, and destroy, or rule, humanity. However, the Anti-Kaiju Force came at the right time, and Neo G-Force, at the wrong time.

Sam: "You're Mordred?!"

Alicia: "You know this prick?!

Caesar: "Why are you attacking humans?!"

Mordred: "Reiblood has spoken! Of all the species fated to be extinct, Humanity is the most deserving of all."

Mordred holds up a Battle Nizer and it emits a glow.

Misaka: "That's the same gadget that Riku used for his Gomora!" "He's a Reionyx, just like Riku."

Mordred: All Kaiju, the time of awakening has begun! The Kaiju will destroy humanity and become the rulers of this planet! All as the Alien Alliance wills it?

And that's not all, Myne and Aultcray are here too, looking for a fight.

Owen: "What?! Didn't we dump your asses on Delos?!"