Arc 7: Avatar Arc

Based on Children of Mothra by Daizua123

A7.1: 9 Elements of Orochi

2 weeks after the AKF disbanded, Neo G-Force has some patching up, including Alicia and her newfound fame. Meanwhile, Sam still has to find Mordred somewhere, but he can't without the fans tailing him at every turn. Meanwhile, Madison is working like clockwork; her Blog, her school life, and her duties as part of Neo G-Force; It seems that she's taking her life seriously. But then, she meets an entity that looks like the Mothra that should be dead, and she gives a message to Maddie "Discover the 9 Elements of Orochi and use their powers to defeat a great Evil. Then, a bearded man looks at a shining light and says, "Something's about to happen."

A7.2: Meet Zeke

Looking over the city, a bearded man named Zeke ponders over the state the city's been in since Zone Fighter and Godzilla became famous. Then, he looks at an article that looks like the 9 Elements of Orochi. Meanwhile, Madison returns to the Dorm House and informs her friends about Mothra, and the 9 Elements of Orochi, and Alicia has an idea of where the next Titan should be. Meanwhile, Zeke meets Mark and Alice at a dinner party where he announces the appearance of the 9 Elements of Orochi found on Earth, which means the Alien Alliance is gonna be at it again.

Zeke: "Welcome everyone! I hope you're all hungry for something."

A7.3: Return to Skull Island 

Based on Zeke's announcement of the 9 Elements of Orochi being located, Mark and Alice decide to take a chance and have Maddie go on vacation. Little did she know that the only place they're going is Skull Island. Madison remembers her father meeting Kong on Skull Island with G-Force, so this time, she'll give them a tour. Then, as Alien Mefilas Mordred has a plan to control Kong and let nothing stand in the way of ruling the Earth.

Mordred: "This Kaiju will be useful."

Then, the team finally arrives on Skull Island but, Maddie doesn't see Kong anywhere until they meet the Alien Alliance, who has a new partner, Ultraman Debiru. But, a creature who looks like Kong arrives and saves them.

Madison: "Kong?"

A7.4: Kiko, Son of Kong

Madison and the others were saved by a smaller version of Kong, with white hair, who she names Kiko. As Kiko attacks the group, Madison calms him down. Kiko takes them to meet Kong. Kong sees Maddie and remembers Mark protecting him, and as for her friends, he welcomes them with open arms.

Owen: "It's like they owe her a favor."

Meanwhile, Mordred is busy controlling what's left of the Skullcrawlers as the Alien Alliance hones in on where they are. Then, they are met with trouble, by Alien Zetton Zenthon and his Hyper Zetton. As Madison protects both Kong and Kiko, Sam/Zone Fighter steps in to fight him.

Zenthon: "Go, Hyper Zetton!"

A7.5: The Church of Mothra

As Zone Fighter defeats Zenthon, Kiko shows his power to stop the Skullcrawlers. Then, Madison senses a power coming from Birth Island, as Mothra Leo takes Neo G-Force to Birth Island. Then, Badara senses the energy of a Fairy Guardian, and that leads to Misaka, or rather, Zadia. So, they take her to the Church of Mothra for a history lesson about the Fairy Guardians, meaning that Mothra was their Goddess. Now there's a reason why Zadia chose Misaka, she is the reincarnation of an Eldian Princess named Miria.