Arc 12: Infinitus Arc (Part 3)

A12.51: One More Chance

With the Paragons finally at another Earth that looks normal, they must have survived it somehow, but what about the rest? Then, as they see the neighborhood, they see a girl who looks like Misaka, but is that really her?

A12.52: Facing Reality

As Sam comes to terms with the Misaka from Earth-Z, they know that both Misakas are in danger. Then, if the Anti-Matter Wave hits Earth-Z, then the Misaka from Earth-Z will cease to exist.

A12.53: Age of Infinitus

As the Paragons learn about the history of the Infinitus from the Mothra of Earth-Z, they realize that they need to unite the worlds into one to stop the Crisis.

A12.54: Ultraman Omega

The Paragons meet Haruto Omuro, from Earth-50, and they must think that he's a Paragon. Then, they notice that his Earth is in danger and decide to protect it.

READY TO SCAN!]

Haruto: "Codename: LIGHT OF GALAXY"

"Scan 1!"

[ULTRAMAN!]

"Scan 2!"

[GINGA!]

[SCAN COMPLETE! READY TO LIVE!]

[...]

[OMEGALIVE: ULTRAMAN OMEGA!]

Haruto: "Awaken, Omega!!!"

[ULTRAMAN OMEGA: SPECIUM ESPECIALLY!]

But, Haruto shows his True Form as Ultraman Omega and defeats most of the Alien Alliance's Kaiju, leading the Ultra-Monitor to believe that Haruto is the Paragon of Life.

A12.55: An Even, or Odd Situation (With Gridman)

The Paragons head for the next Earth, but it's neither this Earth, nor this Earth, but it is a digital world where anything happens, Cyber World.

Then, some digital Kaiju come along and someone defeats it. Say hello to Gridman AKA Steven Rockwell.

Steven: "Access Flash!"

A12.56: Ultraman Banshee

Haruto faces Ultraman Banshee, a Dark Ultra from Earth-50, as the other Paragons find some way to find the secret of the Infinitus Gates.

A12.57: Destroy the Infinitus Gate!

The Paragons find out the true purpose of the Planet Eaters. And that was to bring about the Instrumentality Project. But, to prevent that, the Universal Defense Force has one option, to destroy the Infinitus Gate on Earth. And if they do that, The Paragons won't return to their own Earths.

A12.58: Differing Views

Alicia: "Destroy the Infinitus Gate?" That can't be true!"

Distraught by the news, Alicia confronts Gearloose about the decision to destroy the Infinitus Gate on Earth, and he answers that the Gate was a mistake he made when the Crisis came.