Chapter 6 - Club Fair

AN: I'll make few slight changes on the previous chapters because I completely forgot that Horikita Manabu the Student Council President was introduced during the Club Fair. I thought he made an appearance during entrance ceremony but I was completely wrong.

Kiyotaka Pov

Rimuru, Horikita and I left the classroom after the class ended. We headed towards the gymnasium where the event are going to be held. During our walk, I kept an close eye on rimuru as I was still figuring out how to deal with her.

What approach should I take? Do I keep this appearance up? If so, for how long?

Rimuru was too much for my nerves to handle. If I could only figure out what she wanted then I can use that to my own advantage. But the way she acts towards me is chaotic that I can't even match her pace.

"Hey, what are you looking at for? Have you fallen for me now?"

See what I meant? What is this girl even talking about.

"No. Nothing, its just that you look quite beautiful."

Is that it how you do it?

I heard that girl often falls in love by sweet words. So I tried doing what I found on the internet.

"Oh my. What a clever little guy you are. For someone who's having a hard time making friends you don't seem to lack any restraints when making advances, are you."

She just grinned at me while occasionally letting out a laugh. Horikita on the other hand was surprised by my response.

Is that a weird thing to say?

"Ayanokoji. Aren't you a bit bold with that statement of yours?"

"What are you talking about Horikita? What I said was the the truth right? She's beautiful."

Whether if my words held my true feelings or not, it's an undeniable fact that Rimuru's beauty was on another level. Her medium sized chest and her figure was so feminine that you can call it perfect in the eyes of any young boys.

(AN: Rimuru was reborn as a human in this fanfic so it's only natural that she has those genital parts now.)

"Thank you Kiyo, but just a reminder for you. I'm not interested in that."

Did I just get my first rejection? I don't feel anything at all though.

Some say that if a person got rejected by someone they confessed to, was going to be hurt for a long time. But for me, there was no pain at all.

"I'm sorry."

I'm not though.

"Come on. Don't bring down the mood, will you. The program was already starting."

Rimuru dragged me by the hand along with horikita. She widen her eyes for some reason when rimuru also grabbed her arms.

Looks like she acts like this with everyone she's closed to.

Seeing her like this made me wonder.

What's with her?

There's a part of me saying that she's just a beautiful girl who does not care about the standing of who she is acquainted to, but a part of me also screams that I should just keep my guard around her.