Chapter 18 - Calm before the Storm

Ryuuen Pov

"We're sorry for acting without your permission."

This lowlife was bleeding all over the place as he tried to plead with his own failure which annoyed me even more.

"That didn't go as planned. Now tell, who are the bastard that made you gave up the case."

I told them in a commanding tone. I know that only violence can control anyone who is weak against the strong and its the natural order of things in this world.

"It's horikita who made me sign up the deal."

"Horikita?"

I was curious about the name and I've heard it a couple of times before now.

"Yes. Horikita Suzune. She's with Tempest Rimuru when she tried to force me to give up the case. And also, a guy named Ayanakouji called us in guise of Kushida to that location."

Hmm. Multiple people are on this mess. It's gonna be tough finding out who's the mastermind behind this. Well I don't care, I'll smoke that thing out of the shadow.

The guy is nervous which is only natural for me. I'm the most dominant and dangerous man on our class and I want to keep it at that until the rest of the school year.

"Is there anything else you're forgetting to tell me?"

"No." With my question, Ishizaki only looked down while answering me.

"Very well. As for your punishment for failure.. Albert"

He began to tremble in terror as i called upon the name of the guy that will be the carrier of my judgement.

"I'm sorry for this but... its boss's orders."

"Agghhh"

Albert began to give him his treatment and thought about the information that he gave me.

For now I'll need to keep an i eye to those individuals...

I look at the pitiful broken face of Ishizaki while begging me to forgive him.

Especially that girl named Horikita Suzune.

Rimuru Pov

*{Good morning ciel.}

{Good morning Master.}

It was already 6 am when i woke up from my bed and started preparing for a day. Thankfully it's Saturday right now so I am free to roam wherever I want.

Hmm. What to do? I guess I could check the stores right after I finished everything here.

After such thoughts, I moved with haste and cleaned everything in my room and took a bath right after. When I was done, I entered the elevator and head straight towards the famous Cafe in this campus.

Hmm. 48,700 points? Well it looks like the case really is a success huh.

When the midterm exam ended and the new month arrived, our points was being held due to sudou's trial.

But I guess things worked out in the end. Although it's sad that we only got 87 points this month.

As I entered the cafe and ordered the food I want, I sat down on a chair while placing my stuff on the table. After I was settled for a bit, I overheard a conversation between two students who kept staring at me for awhile now.