Chapter 7 - Boy's Talk

AN: Gonna do a pretty big time Skip on this part. The one I skipped are fairly relevant for the main storyline so it's probably fine. I'll give you guys a little recap so you'll have the general idea of what happened.

Kiyotaka Pov

Its been almost a month after the entrance ceremony and a lot of things happened during that time. I still remembered the swimming lesson where rimuru dominated every girl and even boys record in the competition set up by that teacher.

I wonder if rimuru trained her body since childhood. Because by the looks of it, her body is refined to perfection.

She won with an outstanding time of 20 second. Rimuru might look like a fragile girl but her body is toned and well built that it's capable of dominating the field.
When rimuru showed up in that school swimsuit, almost every boy at our class are glued to her from start to end. Kushida who are also a feminine girl was barely even getting any attention from the boys.

Rimuru sure is popular huh.

Rimuru hangs out less and less with me during those time as I got close to Sudou, Ike and Yamauchi. She was hanging out with other girls in our class which is fine for me to be honest.

Atleast I calmed down myself a bit when she was not always around me.

But when she left, kushida the other popular girl in our class approached me and asked if I could help her out with her problem. She said she wanted to be friends with horikita and tried everything she can to befriend her but it was all in vain. She asked for my help which I gladly accepted, not because I was entranced by her cuteness though.

(AN: Kiyo still don't know Kushida's true nature during this time. And in the novel, kiyo sometimes say that he thought that Kushida is cute.)

It failed though. Horikita found out about our little plan and we got busted in the end. Kushida did not managed to befriend her in the end of the day which probably hurt Kushida.

That's their problem to solve. Atleast for now, I'm glad that I am far away from trouble.

When my classmates saw rimuru hanging out with me, the rumors are starting to spread saying that we're dating or something. But that's far from the truth, because rimuru does not think of me like that I assume and also, I don't want to experience what Ike had just experienced when rimuru rejected him.

Looking around I saw hirata smiling while talking with other girls which was a normal thing for him.

Hirata is in a relationship now huh.

I heard that hirata, the popular guy in our class is now on a relationship with a girl named Kei. My first impression about her was an energetic girl who will pounce at popular boys during middle school. She's a real beauty too and her popularity does not fall behind Kushida and Rimuru.

"Okay listen up. We're having a serious discussion today."

Sae-Chan sensei or what my classmates nicknamed her has arrived for our 3rd period in history class. It was noisy before she came in but she seems to be not bothered by it.

"What do you mean sensei?"

A student suddenly shouted at her.

Shouting at a teacher is not a good student conduct, but she didn't say anything about it. She's a very patient teacher isn't she.