Chapter 15 - Class D in Trouble

Rimuru Pov

"You really are amazing Tempest-san."

While I was walking in the hall, kushida who were besides me said in a amazed tone.

"Thank you. With the help of that old test sheets, I think anyone can perfectly answered the test."

I said to her with a smug look on my face. The midterm exam went by in a flash and nothing major happened other than Suduo almost failing one subject. But thankfully, Kiyo found a solution to that problem.

"I think that only applies to you Tempest-san. Most of our classmates who got the test sheets did great but some of them almost failed."

"That's true. But look at you, it's amazing that you've got quite a high score yourself don't you?"

"Well i did the best I could."

Both of us laugh for a moment and started walking away from the school grounds. We then headed towards a Cafe where most of the students hangs out when school was over. When we arrived I ordered a cup of coffee and started a conversation with kushida.

"Well anyways. Thank you for helping those guys out, I was really busy back then."

"No worries. Helping our classmates makes me happy after all."

Hmm. I doubt that it's true.

"Well you're a funny one Kushida-san. I wonder if that's really your true feelings."

I noticed that her eyebrows twitched for a moment and its kind of funny seeing her like this.

"I'd prefer if you don't say something like that out in the open Tempest-san. But anyways, for your question.... I would say no."

"I thought so."

This girl is really something else.

We went silent after that. It took some time until I found something interesting to talk about.

"Hey Kushida-san. What are your thoughts about sudou's case?"

This clearly shook her for a moment and was confused. She stared at me for a second and responded.

"Sudou-kun has always been aggressive since the first day of class. So I think that it's inevitable that he would lose."

Her reply made sense but I feel like there's more to this than meets the eye.

"That might be true. But I don't think that the accusation made by those boys are credible."

Sudou was accused of harming other students. It was known to everyone that bullying is not allowed in any types of school and if one got found out of bullying someone, then the possibilities of expulsion is imminent. Sudou is prone to violence due to his aggressive behavior but I think he wouldn't go that far as to beat 3 people up to the point of injuries while he was unharmed at all.

Unless there's something going on behind the scene.

If you think rationally, anyone who got into a brawl will get at least a couple of bruises but sudou did not. He was seen unscathed and in a good shape while the other party suffered multiple injuries in their bodies.

Sudou must be a very good fighter if he successfully fought multiple high schoolers on his own without any injuries at all.

He is maybe a very good martial artist to be able to hold his own against them but..