A Bit of Bonding (Lychee x Cal; OoO S2)

>Wasn't requested<
Although I'm a big fan of Cal x Xylo, I do enjoy myself some Lychee x Cal.
Takes place after Aphrodite place but before the incident with Set.
This is just a random one shot, won't have a part two or anything. If you guys do want a part two tho, let me know and I'll think abt it. :)
-fluff
—————————————————————————————————————————————————
(No one's POV)

Lychee sat outside, enjoying the calmness. He's been hanging around Ricarro and Davis a lot that he hasn't really had time to relax in his own manner. Lychee stared at the sky, sighing.
He began standing up, needing to go back in his cabin since he has been outside for a while and the grape juice he had was almost empty.
He walked into his cabin, locking the door shut and closing his curtains. He walked to his closet, opening it and grabbing a bottle of grape juice. He drank it, looking at himself in the mirror. He stared at his reflexion and opened his mouth, seeing his teeth and some of his skin go back to normal. He smiled slightly, it disappearing afterwards.
He heard a knock on his door, a few voices could be heard in the other side. Two voices he was able to recognize easily since he's been hanging around them quite a lot recently. He sighed, opening his curtains and going to his door, opening it. There stood Ricarro, Davis, and Cal although Cal seemed to be lost in thought.

"Middle bro!" Ricarro and Davis both said at the same time, making Lychee grimace.
"What?" Lychee asked, a bit annoyed.
"Wanna come hang with us?" Ricarro asked, jumping in place. He seemed more hyper than usual. Lychee looked at them with an unamused looked.
"Guys, I told you it'd be best we don't bother Lychee today," Cal said, frowning. Lychee stared at Cal for a second before looking at Davis, who had crossed his arms.
"We know you said that, but we want to spend time with middle bro though," Davis said, scowling at Cal. Cal sighed, giving up on his effort. Lychee looked downward, still annoyed.
"Can we hang out another day?" Lychee asked, earning a nod from Cal, agreeing on hanging out another time. Ricarro and Davis didn't seem pleased with that and wanted to complain but were stopped by Lychee's statement.
"We've been hanging out all this week. Can I get a break, at least for today?" Lychee asked, raising an eyebrow. Davis and Ricarro looked at each other, nodding afterward. Cal seemed relieved by this, murmuring something to himself.
Ricarro and Davis began walking back to the main area of camp, Davis giving Ricarro ideas of what they could do for the rest of the day. That seemed to have cheered him up since he began to do his hoppity skippity's again.
Lychee turned to Cal who was zoned out and didn't seem to have realized Ricarro and Davis left. He walked up to him, touching his shoulder. It seemed to have startled Cal, turning so fast he almost fell. Lychee grabbed his shoulder, keeping him balanced.
"Careful, Cal," Lychee said, having a blank expression. Cal nodded, his cheeks becoming a bit red.
"I will and sorry for that," Cal said, scratching his neck. He smiled awkwardly, seeming a bit embarassed. Lychee nodded, looking around.
"Cal, are you busy later?" Lychee asked, earning a shocked and confused look from Cal.
"Yeah, I am. Why do you ask, Lychee?" Cal responded, a bit curious. Lychee shrugged.
"I don't know. I just don't want to be alone, I guess," Lychee said, still having a blank expression. Cal seemed surprised by Lychee's answer. After about a minute, Cal nodded and gave Lychee a smile.
"Well, I won't be too busy. You could drop by my room or we could hang out later," Cal said, still giving Lychee a smile. Lychee nodded, taking that into some thought.
"Could you hang out right now?" Lychee asked, causing Cal to have a shocked expression. This not only shocked Cal but also Lychee himself.
He wasn't a people person. He's never been one since he's changed. Although he's been hanging around Ricarro and Davis, he still didn't like being around them much. Probably being around them was tiring to him since he's the opposite of them both. Not only that but hanging around Davis more has been annoying him.