Fallen Angel (SNO)

And now, we have the fallen angel-! This will be amazing— I'm kidding :)
This takes place after Brandon- X.X but before he actually revives Marian.
-angst
—————————————————————————————————————————————————

As a fallen angel, you're wings begin to dull up- the beautiful white and golden color of the feathers slowly disappearing.
Lukas couldn't exactly think of a way to stop it- only way was to pluck the feathers out, but if he did... they wouldn't grow, since he no longer was an angel.

Being a fallen angel meant two of many things. That one; he couldn't regenerate his feathers and his wings would slowly loose it's beautiful white and gold color, and that two; he would have to be in the human world for who knows how long. But of course, Lukas already knew these things...

From when he met Brandon to this point in time, of him trying to revive Brandon, Lukas already could tell how everything would plan out. He could easily tell, since he could feel it, as his wings began to dull up.

Sooner or later, after reviving Marian, he would get a warning from Heaven- that, or he would get punished instantly, since this wouldn't technically be called the first warning he got. But, even then, would Lukas stop? No, he wouldn't. Even if it meant death or completely losing his wings, he wasn't going to stop until he revived Brandon.

He wasn't going to stop... even if staying a fallen was a forever thing.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
More sad ABN characters–
Don't know why but I thrive in writing angst about these characters :/
I could write about others and probably will but, I find writing about ABN characters kinda easier since I've seen Boat's POV too many times :)
~Y