Ocean Boy (FTO)

Hey everyone. I know it's been a few months since I've last published and stuff- sorry about that. Got very unmotivated, but I got said motivation back. Anywho, hope you guys like this. At the end, I'll be explaining a bit of what this is. :)
-angst
—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Lukas used to hate the ocean, for many reasons... The main reason why though, was cause of his eyes but also his god.

Everyone in the village had always spoken so differently of him, because of his eyes. His blue eyes. They didn't exactly go with his skin or hair color at all. But, as Nesso, his teacher, had always said; "That's what makes you special."
Nesso was the only one in the village, who never spoke idly of Lukas's eye color being blue. He instead always found it rather interesting- stating it suited him, because of it going well with his magic. Lukas always believed what Nesso said, but still never liked them... especially when they turned a green color... Green meant bad- since it meant Galrin, his god, was in control.

Lukas hated- or, I guess, despised of Galrin. She always threw him down, saying he was too weak or too emotional to be able to use water magic or be a GodSlayer in general... Lukas always tried ignoring it though, since he always believe that he could use water magic and become an amazing Water GodSlayer. That came crashing down, after the incident of Garlin taking over, during a robber attack that was going on in the village... After that day, Lukas vowed to himself not to let the seal break, or use his god force form much or at all. He didn't want the same thing that happened to Nesso, to happen to anyone else...

And he kept that vow, until he joined Divinus Magia.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Now, to answer a few things about this.
This is kind of my own AU, since in my own, Lukas doesn't entirely loves his eyes or his godslaying powers, but still uses them cause it's technically a necessity and a normal thing for him. So, basically this is my Lukas' backstory. :^
Hope it's not confusing or whatever– am gonna do stuff like this, involving my own type of stuff into the angst for the ABN(ActualBoatNose) characters.
~Y