Departure isn't always the easiest... (OZ)

Omg-! First ever OZ oneshot I've ever done— and it's sad and depressing! :D
-angst
—————————————————————————————————————————————————

It wasn't easy, for Lukas, Brandon, and Cookie to leave... It wasn't easy at all... They had so many memories with David, Michael, and Podrick to be able to just- leave... It was hard, especially for Lukas and Cookie, since they both saw people they cared for, say goodbye to them... Of course, also Brandon had it hard. The person who he deemed and thought was dead, had died in front of him... Lukas knew it affected Brandon quite a lot since he barely spoke now, as well as for Cookie...

Cordelia barely made an appearance now, allowing Cookie to have most of the control. She did come out here and there, but it was mostly to just voice her opinion or an idea she had in whatever situation they were put in. Lukas actually spoke to Cookie about it- but all he got was am "I don't know" and "She hasn't spoken to me directly." It didn't help, but at least Lukas had a bit of an idea on what was going on with Cordelia.

Of course, Lukas himself also had a few things in his mind that weren't exactly-... helping him. One of them was of the little girl; the one he shot literally the first day the apocalypse. He couldn't get it out of his mind... David's situation making it more difficult the more he thought of it. It seemed like, when David died because of the bite, his mind began spiraling; sending him memories of the first day- or more like, first week the apocalypse began... Lukas could remember it, exactly. The day it happened, what time it was, and how his mind and emotions weren't there when he did it... when he killed the little girl. His mind and emotions also seemed to have done the same thing, the day David shot himself... Sometimes, he would blame himself- saying if he was there soon enough or if one of them had gone with David that day, he wouldn't have died... he would still be there, with them. But-... he could only think of it, since it was already late to do anything...

Lukas did hope though, that maybe, in another lifetime... the group would be together again...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Finally did an OZ one– oh my days—
Actually loved it tho :)
~Y