Time Taken (OoO)

Ngl, I actually like how this kinda turned out- altho it's kind of random stuff I put together :)
Also, takes place after Cal was trapped in the corridor, which basically means the aftermath .^.
-angst
—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Cal always hated that he wasted 5 years- 5 years, in the Corridor of Time.
He hates that he wasn't there for Inpu, when Bryan died... or wasn't there for Lychee when the whole situation with Brandeen happened. He hates it...

Of course, he had begun to accept it, after some time but still... Who wouldn't hate when the time they had, that they could spend helping their friends and being by their side, is taken from them-?! And all cause he couldn't fight againsts Set, alone... All cause he had help and wasn't able to use his powers completely... All cause of that.

Still. It wouldn't have matter what was that kept him 2 to 5 years away from his friends- his family... he was going to hate it either way. At this point, he even hated being the reincarnation of Khonsu, since he was going to need to stay stuck in that Corridor of Time... while he saw some of his friends and people he consider family, die- while he lived on.

He hated being Cal...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
It's a bit short since I kind of just sped wrote this, since I instantly got this idea :^
Hopefully it's not too bad tho :')
~Y