Hang Out~ (Brandeen x Daveed; OoO S2)

>Wasn't requested<
Easy summary of today's thing= Daveed being an idiot and a flirt+Brandeen trying to do shît while also trying not to jump Daveed. :)
-fluff
-lime(idk what to classify this :D)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————
(Brandeen's POV)

"Daveed, I swear-" I was caught off by a sudden push, causing me to sigh.
Daveed, for whatever reasons, has been pushing and pulling me around. Not only that but also has been very, touchy, per say.
I turn around, scowling at him.
"Will you stop it." I said, in a demanding manner. He chuckled, walking away. I turned back around, looking back at the hologram.
"Could this possibly work," I murmured, rubbing my chin.
"Brandeen~" I hear Daveed say tauntingly behind me, causing me to heave a sigh.
"What." I snapped, turning around. He smiled fondly at me, but there was a glint of mischief in his eyes. He walked up to me and extended his hands, causing me to frown. I hummed and turned around, ignoring him.
"Brandeen!" Daveed whined, leaning behind me. I pushed him with my wings, growling slightly.
I continue doing what I'm doing, before I feel something warm on my wings, making me to turn. There I see Daveed smiling innocently, with his hands behind his back. I frowned.
"Daveed. What is it. Dont you see I'm busy." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. He hums, leaning forward to look at what I was doing, before he chuckled.
"But Brandeen, can't you- I don't know, do this later?" Daveed asking, mischief written all over his face. I sighed, shaking my head.
"Daveed, go do something or whatever," I said, turning to look back at the hologram. I hear a sigh from behind me, before I begin to hear soft footsteps distancing. I left a sigh escape my mouth, placing my attention back to the hologram.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
(Daveed's POV)

I sat on the edge of the bed, frowning and feeling a bit butt-hurt.
I've been trying to hang out with Brandeen the whole time I was there, but he's been pushing me away. And why? Because of a stupid hologram with the stupid plan.
I sighed, shaking my head.
"Think positive, Daveed," I whisper to myself, standing up. I walked to the railing, seeing Brandeen coming up the stairs, looking around. I leaned on the railing, staring at him. The sides of my mouth tugging up to show a small smile. He kept looking around until his eyes landed on me. I gave a nod, before standing up right and walking my bed, tugging on my jacket I took off. Before I began walking to the ladder, leading down. A hand grabbed my wrist, pinning me to the wall. I looked up, eyes going slightly wide and face becoming flushed.
"You've been annoying me this whole time, and now that I actually come up here, you just smile at me?" He asked, his voice a bit raspy. He raised an eyebrow, a frown on his face. I swallowed, realizing my throat had gone dry.
"Uh- I mean, it's not n- necessarily my fault-" I said, stuttering slightly.
Damn it, I thought to myself, looking away. Brandeen chuckled slightly, moving close to my ear.
"Are you certain it's not your fault, Daveed?" He asked, in a whisper. This caused me to shiver slightly, feeling his breath on my ear.

*A bit of warning for what's next*

I felt him move down to my shoulder, where he began to give small kisses. I moved my head to the side, giving him access to my neck. He chuckled, before giving my neck kisses. I bit my lip, suppressing any sound that wanted to escape.
He began to nibble on my neck, causing me to moan slightly. This caused him to chuckle, and continued to nibble my neck. I kept biting my lip, letting only small moans come out. After a few seconds, he leaned back, a small smirk plastered on his face. I looked at him with my slightly closed, dazed, eyes. His smirk dropped and he stared at something. Before I could ask, he leaned to my shoulder and bit down, causing me to groan. He licked the area where he bit, giving me slight kisses afterward.
He back away, grabbing my chin to face him. He smiled at me softly, with a plea in his eyes. I nodded, causing him to lean in, connecting our lips. We both fought for dominance, him winning in the end. We continued to smash our lips together, not really caring much about air.
When we parted, we were both a little of a mess. My hair was messy, I was out of breath, and had a dazed look on my face. Brandeen also looked the same. Although, he didn't have a dazed look on his face.

*Its semi good now :)*

Brandeen leaned in, giving me a slight kiss on the head. I chuckled.
"Is that what's gonna happen if I annoy you from now on? Cause if it is, I think I might do it often," I said, winking at him. Brandeen rolled his eyes, letting go of my wrist, which he still had pinned.
"You left them bruised," I whispered, rubbing them and wincing. He grabbed them and gave them a kiss, causing me to flush.
"Apologies. I forget you're sensitive," he said, rubbing them. I stared at my wrist, a smile becoming evident on my face. I looked up, giving him a dazzling smile.
"Help me get them bandaged," I said, feeling hyper. He chuckled, nodding. He let go of my wrist and I began going down the ladder, one thought in mind...

Now that sure is a way to hang out~

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
I'm gonna be honest, Idk why I got this idea or why I even wrote it
I just remembered these two today and was like, "I should write these two making out!" And this was the product of that :/
Some of the personality might not be the same since I didn't necessarily see how Daveed acted with Brandeen, and vise versa so if I got something wrong, that's why :)
Either way, hope you all have a lovely day!
~Y