chapter 1

Story stared just like actual kp novel or kp series but there is vegas and Macau missing. So no vegas means no further Chaos.  So they're living good life for two years

Enjoy reading.
🙏

-----------------

💟 Porsche POV

I woke up because of the noise my alarm was making. I made my alarm shut and I looked at the person sleeping over me. He looks cute, but I prefer his smiling face. Anyways he is my love of life Kinn theerapanyakhunl . 

I tried to move his body slowly not wanting to wake him up but as always he didn't let me get out of his grip. So I placed a kiss on his lips then he loosened his hold. I slip out of the blanket and make my way to the bathroom.

After coming from the shower I saw kinn was awake. I again placed kiss on his lips and greets "good morning"

"Good morning" saying that he went to  the bathroom. I mead my way in the closet wich is a room. I took out a full sleeve shirt, trousers, blazer, watch, handkerchief, his shoes with the paire of socks etc things he need to were.  These are all new . Kinn didn't were same thing again he won't use the thing again he used for one's. you won't believe but before me he won't even sleep with same boy toy again. Yess he was that level of spoiler brat. But after he fall for me he changed himself. He changed himself for me and that's enough for me to love him.  l placed all things on the bed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

I'm really  happy today. You know why because today is our 2th anniversary. 2 years ago,  on this day he said those three magical words to me.  I am looking forward to the celebration of this lovely event. I prepared his favorite dishes for breakfast because today is a special day.

 Having a relationship with someone so long and not married is something to celebrate isn't it?  and for that I'm happy. It's not the ring that keeps people together or a piece of paper, it is the decision to stay together. To  love each other unconditionally, to forgive each other's mistakes and to respect your partner we don't need to get mated.

I'm not telling you to stay with a person that is always lying, a serial cheater or an abuser. But if that person loves and whatever he is doing is to keep you safe then according to me there is no problem if you choose to stay together without telling the world you are together.

My friends always  say to me that if you love him so much and he loves you too why aren't the both of you married or mated as yet?

People get married but do they spend the rest of their life together? No, some marriages have more problems than an unmarried person, and I'm not saying I don't want to get married. 

I do want to get mated. I do want him to claim me as his but kinn is not a normal Alfa, he is the most dangerous and powerful Mafia clans leader. He is head of theerapanyakhunl clan.

I am his bodyguard, caretaker, cook for outsiders and his boyfriend for theerapanyakhunl family. Only a few people know about us and those are kinns family members and their personal bodyguards. And two maids who work in this waste wing  which is exclusively for  family members. Only trusted people are allowed to enter here.

Not even a minor family knows about us. Minor family belongs to papa's younger brother gun. Minor family is also part of theerapanyakhunl pack but kinn says they are bad. Khun gun has one son named Venis. Actually he has two more sons from his first wife but they left the pack to live on their own. Anyways, I don't want to interfere in this. Kinn didn't like them so I don't like them either.

Today i wanted to cook Kinns fevorite breakfast which is pancakes.We have maids to do work but as i don't go outside much i love to work for home. It kills my time too. I took care of all theerapanyakhunl alfa's. After kinns mother. I was the first omega in theerapanyakhunl pack  so they  are a little over protective towards me. Pa says I made the Theerapanyakun mansion as  home. He also says that Kinn made only one right decision in his life which is he  to take me home. For khun and kim they say they get mother. We are happy the way we are so i couldn't ask more than this

I love staying here because my loved ones stay here. Previously it was just me and Chay but now i have  brothers like phi Tankhun but for khun i am his mother like actually he went through the trauma of being kidnapped when he was child thus he was a childish. We can't say he is crazy, he don't like when anyone call him crazy. We can say his mind didn't grow but his body grows. I got Kim Kinns younger brother as my brother in law. He fall in love at first sight for my baby brother chay who is an beta. I get Arm, Pol, even Big and Ken as my  friends and of course my best friend Pete. These are those people who know about my relationship with kinn.

The reason we are secretly together is because of his enemies. Kinn says if they found out that I am his weak point then they will Target me to take revenge on kinn. Kinn doesn't like this but I understand he was doing this only to protect me.  He can't live without  me so he doesn't want to risk it. 

Last time was 2 years ago when I went with him as his bodyguard. I ended up getting drugged.  That was the first time we had sex. At first I was really mad at him and I tried to resign but he came to my home to ask forgiveness but things went wrong and we got ataced and in the process of saving our life we ended up in the forest. The time we spent in the forest was one of the most memorable days in my life. At that time I fell in love with him and he confessed his feelings to me.

 It's been two years since we are together secretly.  I never thought that we would fall in love. At first we were like enemies. At that time I  thought we were enemies like Sher Khan and Mowgli but we are like Tom and Jerry who fight with each other but can't live without each other and now we are like Romeo and Juliet. 

Andy (one of the maids) helps me to put dishes on the table. Soon kinn arrives dressed with what I have selected for him. He looks stunning as always.

He eats food silently. I stared at him all the time. He didn't say anything so at last I asked "how was it?" I don't know whether he likes it or not. I made it specially for him . At Least i have the right to know that.

"Good" he replied and drank water. After that he stood up and walked towards the door. I followed him and gave him a kiss.

 He needs to kiss every single time he sees me. Like when we wake up, before going for shower, after coming back from shower, when i bring him coffee he drinks my Saliva first then coffee, before he went to office, after he comes back, every single time when i took him food, he eats my lips first and then eat food and list goes on .

He didn't say anything. Did he forget about the day? No he won't forget I knew it. Maybe he was trying to surprise me, thus he was acting like he forgot about today's day.

Kinn is a really workaholic person. He works in the morning, afternoon, evening and Even in night he does work but still he finds some time regularly to make love with me.

I only wish to spend the rest of my life with him whether married or unmarried, mated or not mated.  I hope he wants to do the same because I do see my future with him.

There is nothing more I would ask for in this life than to wake up with him in the morning, it's a blessing to be able to hear his husky voice, laugh together, to cry, and do everything with him for the rest of my life.

*******
It's cheating story with vegasporsche ending if anyone who don't like it please don't read further.🙏🙏🙏

If you like then don't forget to vote
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Please leave comment it makes me really happy
😋😋😋

Thank you for reading and forgive for my mistake
🙏🙏🙏

Stay tuned
💖💖💖