chapter 11

(A/n:-  vegas and Porsche are living in this village as bible and apo . i am using both names so do not get confused)

🪞No One POV

When Porsche gets up he is met with the beautiful sight of a sleeping Mac. Mac had his one hand on top of the Porsche and his head was buried next to his neck. Porsche smiled at Mac and carefully made himself free. Mac needs more sleep.

When he came out he saw Mr Bible was working in the kitchen. Porsche still remembers what the bible said at night. He doesn't know what to do about that offer yet.

When bible saw Apo he asked, “Are you up?"

Porsche just hummed at that. He doesn't understand what to say and what to do in this uncomfortable situation. He wasn't able to think of anything else but to get out of here.

“ I will go back to the granny's house,” Porsche said.

“ Okay”

~~~~~~~

When Porsche comes out of the bathroom his phone ringing. He grabbed his phone, Why Mr bible was calling me Porsche thought as he picked up the call.

“Hello”

[Mac woke up and he was crying for you. Will you please come?]

“Okay I am coming,” Porsche said.

Porsche told Granny that he was going to Mac and went to his neighbor's home.
As he entered there was no one in the hall so he directly went to the room he slept last night. He meets with sulky Mac and his miserable daddy who was trying to make Mac get up, he was asking where his mom means PoPo/apo/Porsche.

“I am here Mac. Why are you not listening to your father” Porsche from where he was standing.

“ Mommyeeee” Mac ran towards Porsche and hugged his legs. Porsche also picked him up.

“Where did you go I thought you left me please don't leave me ” whispers Mac burying his face in Porsche's neck.

“ I was just getting ready Mac. And how can I leave you when I promised I wouldn't leave you now?” Porsche asked as he spread his scent in the air to comfort Mac. He can understand why Mac is too afraid that Porsche will leave him.

"Yes you will not because you are my mom" Mac sobbed.

"You are right and you are my son but You should listen to your father Mac”

“I am sholy I will listen to him”

“ That's okay and it's sorry not sholy”

~~~~~~~~~

Porsche makes Mac ready for school. He did everything for him from brushing his teeth to putting him into clothes.

“ Mom, can you make me a sandwich?” Mac asked.

“Okay then why don't you complete your homework while I make it"

“But I need your help”

“ Mac you just have to write 1 to 10 numbers 10 times. That's it.  you can do it by yourself” bible said and Mac looked a little disappointed but nodded his head.

"I'll be back then," Porsche said to him.

"Umm, can you..."

"Ohhh yes, I will help" bible got up and took Porsche to the kitchen.

"So....where are the vegetables?" Porsche asked, trying to act calm and normal in front of the bible since he and Porsche were the only ones in the kitchen. For Porsche, It's easy when Mac is with them but it's a little uncomfortable staying alone in the presence of Mac's father. And last night's event wasn't helping.