Chapter 17

💟 Vegas POV

“Man, you look like crap," Bob says when I Walked up to him.
I reply drily, "Thanks,"

“Okay, there’s no way we’re working out when you’re in such a mood,” Bob says with raised eyebrows. “What’s going on?”

“ I don't know” I kicked a stone on the ground and started walking, Bob following me closely. “I don’t even know where to start.”

“Let me guess,” Bob says and zips up his jacket. “it is about Apo.”

I give him a look. “Am I that transparent?”

“Honestly?” Bob asks with an amused glint in his eyes. “Yes.”

I sighed. “Okay, it is about Apo.” What’s the point of lying? Also, I kinda of want to talk about the whole thing, and Bob is a fantastic listener.

“What about him?”

“I don’t know what to do,” I admit. “I feel like I’m losing my mind.”

Bob and I sit on a bench, sitting closely together, and I already feel a little better. We watched the kids playing on the playground on the left for a while until I found the courage to speak again.

“I can’t stop thinking about how terrible it will be once Apo gives birth and doesn’t need me anymore. He’ll move out, and I’ll have to live without him, and that thought just — I don’t know. And Mac my pup was so into him'' I stare at my hands now, avoiding Bob’s confused look.

Bob raises an eyebrow at me. “Who says you have to live without him?”

"Yeah It's not like he will leave so at least he needs to stay until his baby starts walking but sooner or later he will move out of my house and this thought makes me sick"

“Vegas,” Bob grabs my hand and squeezes tightly. “You need to tell him how you feel. Seriously. I mean, look at you; you’re a mess!”

“Thanks for the reminder,” I mumble through gritted teeth “and Nop calls me Bible we are not alone” 

Bob is my friend and previously my head bodyguard. He lives with me from a minor family with his omega Jenny. And this village is actually Jeny's hometown. Jenny and Bob have a 7-year-old son and a 2-year-old daughter.

“Okay Mr Bible I’m telling you this because I’m worried about you,” Bob says. “You’ll ruin the best thing that’s happened to you because you’re too scared to talk to him!”

I bite the inside of my cheek. Apo is special. Fuck, he's the first and only person I have ever loved, and that must mean something, right? Maybe Bob is right, and we are meant for each other. But Truly am I that lucky? Can really get a happy ending? It's almost impossible for me to believe that.

I need to tell him, I need to tell him, I need to tell him.

That’s what ran through my mind while I was cleaning the kitchen after breakfast. Fuck, I was running out of time! Apo will have to be admitted to the hospital next Friday.
Until then, I need to pull myself together and just confess to Apo, like I had talked about with Bob.

my hands were shaking and I felt a lump in his throat. Why is it so scary to say those three words? Why is it so difficult for me to reveal my true feelings to Omega?

I trust Apo, I like him, and I love him. I took a deep breath and called for Omega who was currently sitting on the dining table.

“Apo?”

Apo appears in the kitchen in the blink of an eye as if he was standing in the hallway, waiting for me to call him. He looks just as anxious as me: his eyes are lost, his hands shake, and his lips look bitten.