chapter 6

A/N

Let me clear about ages and timeline.

Right now Porsche is 24. He is living in the village of Apo 

Vegas is 25. Living as bible 

Kinn is 27. 

Porsche was 21 when he met Kinn who was 24. One year Kinn tried to get a Porsche. After one year Kinn Porsche got together and their relationship lasted for 2 years.

3 years ago Vegas left a minor family with Macau who was 2 and Vegas was 22. He left before Kinn met Porsche.  

Porsche didn't know who Vegas was, he had just heard about him.

I will use Porsche, APO, bible, and Vegas names so please understand.

enjoy reading 

🪞No One POV 

For a time, life settled into a routine. It's been almost a month since Porsche settled in this village.  

He regularly went out with Granny for a walk. He makes food for Granny. He would do other house hold work to keep him busy and distracted.

Money wasn't a problem for Porsche because when he ran away from Kinn he had taken money with him and that was more than enough for a single omega to live a good life  at least for the next 5 years. Or if he keeps that money in the bank then he can't even terminate the interest on that money so money wasn't a problem. But still, he was thinking of finding a job so he would be more busy and distracted to think about his heartbreak and pain.

Granny has talked with his nephew about a job for Porsche but you know it's hard to find a job in this small village. Porsche didn't know anything except bartender work or households. And in this village, there is no bar so it's not an option. People in villages are poor and love saving money so they won't hire house omega. Why would they hire someone when they can do it by themselves?

In this month It's became common to meet Mac, a pup he found crying when he went first for walk. Mac was a sweet child. The first time Porsche looks at Mac it seems to open something within Porsche' heart, and he suddenly lets him enter. Porsche can see little chay in Mac 

Porsche got to know many things about Mac. He had met Mac's father too, the one who bumped into him the first day he visited the playground and made his ice cream fall. Bible was the name of Mac's father, a high school teacher, and an alpha. He is a little shorter than Porsche but being dominant he holds power.

Porsche got to know about Mac's medical conditions and he feels sorry for the little pup. It isn’t something Porsche was expecting to hear. He got an idea that Mac is a little weak. Porsche Omega can sense that there is a problem with little alpha. Porsche knows lack of alpha and omega directly affects a child's health.

'There is nothing worse than a helpless child you can’t tend to.’

 Actually, Mac and his father bible live next door where he was staying. He didn't notice it before because he wasn't leaving his room.

Granny used to take care of Mac back then but she herself needed someone who would take care of her so she had stopped doing it years ago. 

Whenever Porsche steps inside the playground he sees a little boy running towards him at full speed. Porsche and Mac became close in a short time. 

 Once when Mac ran towards him Porsche waited until Mac was close enough. And as predicted, Mac stumbled, right on his way to falling on the ground but Porsche caught him by his collar.