chapter 3

Porsche POV

I come back to room wich is mine and kinns and brust into crying. What else haertbroken omega can do more than crying over his fucking luck. I thought I was luckyest omega that got Alfa like Kinn, but no i was an unlucky one.

I made a stupid decision then I realized that when i decided to surprise Kinn but was I myself surprised to see my boyfriend having the new boy and they were making out. I was too stunned then.

When I was returning from that hotel I met Big who went for a water break. He looked at me with wide eyes, then came forward.

"I am sorry" he said with regret in voice "I Couldn't tell you. Didn't want to break your heart." my friend said,

"Since when is this going on?" I asked him. my voice was breaking but I tried to present as calmly as I could.

"After one year of your dating... um you know how khun kinn is...he can't be with one man for so long. It's not like he is in love with him, it's just for one time he eventually finds a new one whenever he wants " Big says clearly, not hiding anything.

"They never went into your bedroom though. I wouldn't have made them do that to you." Big says to About to breaking off me

Of course Kinn will never take any of them here in this mansion because the second I will get to know I will break up with him. I know Kinn. He doesn't even use once again a used thing, even boytoys but he has a weird obsession with me. He had promised me that he would Change himself and become a better person for me.

"Hmm" i just just hums and leaves that place not wasting any second

I knew that kinn needed time to get used to our relationship , but never in my wildest dreams did I think he would cheat. I was a crying mess when I got back to the mansion , where else I would go. Thank God there was no Pa and tankhun to ask me what happened. My stance was broken by the sound of my phone ringing. I stared at my call display...

Incoming call from Kinn

I had no idea what I should do. I haven't had a chance to process. speaking to him in this state of mind would be a stupid mistake. I let the call go to voicemail and sighed. I started taking long breaths so I could have a moment to calm myself. I know Kinn will call again and if I don't pick up his second call he will come back home right now.

Why did he call me ? Did he notice I was there? Did Big tell him about me? I could be stressing myself out for nothing. He was too busy to notice me and For sure Big will never utter a word about me because if he did Kinn would shoot him on the spot for letting me go. I didn't know if he figured out I was there.

I held on to my Phone and stared at it as it rang again and again. Taking in a deep breath I decided to pick it up. I figured I would play dumb and see where it goes.

"Hello" I answered, breathing heavier than I intended to.

"Baby are you alright? Why didn't you pick my call huh? You know right who worried I got when you didn't pick my call?" I could hear that Kinn sounded stressed and there was worry in his voice. It wasn't much but it made me feel disgusted. He just had sex with others and now he dared to call me and say that he was worried about me.

"Just busy at work , listen Kinn, I gotta go" I replied. I wanted to hang up the call but I know he will come here to take a look at me if I cut his call and right now the last thing I want is to see his face.

"Porsche baby, I am saying that I had lunch and please eat something. I know you will not eat if I will not. How many times I told you not to wait for me but you didn't listen."