chapter 14

Porsche was doing great but Vegas, on the other hand, felt himself losing his control whenever he looked at Apo. There is no way for him to avoid the Omega when they live in the same house... He doesn't know what is wrong with him and why can't he control himself but Vegas knows his alpha needs Omega Apo.

Being with  Apo was so easy.

Apo makes everything so easy for Vegas. Vegas doesn't know how but Apo just came to his life and it was like the omega was always there. His inner alpha didn't need any time to adjust to the omega as it did with Sungwoon or any other omega before that.  Sungwoon is also a teacher in a Vegas school who loves Vegas. When Vegas introduced Sungwoon to Mac. Mac refused to accept one of the teachers as his mother so Vegas and Sungwoon didn't work. Mac had cried that day saying Sungwoon was his teacher, not his mother.  Vegas was looking for omega only for his brother only for Mac to have a Mother and Sungwoon proposed to him so he accepted but Mac didn't approve they separated their ways on mutual understanding.

Apo came to Vegas' house as Mac's mother in return Vegas had to help him with his pregnancy. But every single day Apo lived in his house and started to feel more and more to feel like he turned into a home. Vegas felt a strong urge to keep Apo close to himself.
Mac seems to be doing a lot better. Now,  he looks healthier, his health is better, and he looks more energetic. Vegas is glad to see him smile more.

Apo felt like home to Vegas and Mac. And the alpha did everything for Apo even before the omega could ask for it.

Vegas made sure Apo had his morning breakfast to make bed for them. Since Apo just entered into his 8-month pregnancy and his belly is growing vegahaveas taken responsibility for morning breakfast, dinner, and cleaning. Apo prepares only lunch and does all work related to Mac because Mac wants to.

Vegas had to fight with Apo to do these works. Now the relationship between them has grown a lot. Vegas had taken three months of leave from school. omegas get leave from work when they are pregnant just like alphas also get leaves from work to take care of their omegas in the last two months of pregnancy and one month after birth because pregnant omegas need extra care and love. So Vegas was on leave. Mac Went to school he will also get a vacation after a month and after the vacation ends he will go to the first standard.

They are more than friends now. Vegas never thought he’d be so comfortable with someone like this. He never thought that he could be this gentleman too, that he could be warm too. Apo tells Vegas if he wants anything, he doesn't even hesitate to ask for a foot massage and Vegas doesn't mind at all, he is willing to do more and give more.

But then, something changes. Porsche is clearly in a terrible mood. He’s been cranky for a few days now. Not even his favorite ice cream helps lift his mood. After the fourth day, Vegas makes it his mission to figure out what’s going on.

“Spit it out,” he says when Porsche is only standing not doing his exercise.
“Hm?” Porsche looks up.

“What’s going on?” Vegas asks, crossing his arms in front of his chest. They are so comfortable with each other that they fight, argue, and scold each other.

“What do you mean?”

Vegas rolls his eyes. “You’ve been in a bad mood for days,” he explains. “Spit it out. What’s going on?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” said Porsche and avoided the bible's curious eyes. Instead, he pretended to do excise.

“Of course you do, You know me. I won’t let you off the hook until you talk.”

Porsche now moves back and stares out the window, shaking his head. “It’s nothing.”

“Jesus, Apo,” Vegas throws his hands in the air in exasperation. “It’s clearly not nothing. You look like your favorite ice cream got taken off the market. Spill it.”