chapter 7

"Good morning everyone. My name is Suwa. Today I am going to talk about my mother. My mother is a male omega who gave me life. His name is Mew. He's a very very hard-working person. He wakes up early in the morning. He prepares delusional food for me and my family. I love my mother very much.

My mother took care of me. He prepares me for school. He came to drop me and pick me up from school. He helps me with my homework. He plays with me. My mother is very handsome but my father says he is cute. He has magic in his touch. Whenever he touches me my all fears and sadness fade away in the air. 

He feeds me, makes me sleep, tells me stories, helps me change my clothes, and so on. He cuddles with me and lets me smell him, he has the sweetest smell in the world. For me, my mother is Superman who can do anything 

.

.

.

.

I love my mommy and he loves me too. I love you, papa. Thank you for listening to my dear friends."

Suwa completed his speech and took his seat. Everyone clapped for him except Mac. He was still lost in Suwa's words.

Mac doesn't have a mother with him. He always wondered how his mother would be. Mac's father told him that God would send his mother back to him. He always thought about how he would recognize his mother when god sent his mother back to him. 

Just now he got his answer. When his mother comes to him he will act like that, right?  Yess 'he' because Mac's father told him that his mother is a male omega. He was very curious. So he went to his favorite teacher when he got a 10-minute break between two classes.

"Teacher?"

" Yess Mac"

"When my mum comes back to me he will take care of me just like Suwa's mum right?"

"Right"

" Mummm, so if someone took care of me like that. That means he is my mom"

The teacher chuckled at Mac's innocence. Every teacher in school knows about Mac's health conditions and about Mac's father teacher Bible being a single parent and Mac's fantasies too. Mac spent lots of time in the school so they always hear about it. She just ruffled Mac's hair and said "Yes she will be your mother"

When Mac came back to his class. His eyes were shining. He Just can't wait to tell his daddy that he found his mother and his dad's wife. 

His PoPo is his mother. Yes, PoPo was doing everything that Mom does so PoPo is his mother.  His dad never lies, and his teacher never lies, so PoPo is Mac's mother.  Mac was really happy.  

He didn't ask to be bullied and picked on by kids at school because he didn't have a mom, did he? No. All Mac wanted right now was to have a mom. Then everything will be perfect. He only wished for that. He was praying every day and night for that just wishing that one day he'll have a mom. And his wish has been fulfilled. 

He was giggling all day thinking about PoPo being his mother. But before he tells his daddy he needs to confirm. He was now waiting for his classes to end and his PoPo Ops, my mistake, his mom, came to pick him up from school. And that time came at 2 pm when his last class ended and he ran towards where his mom came to pick him up. 

Yess PoPo was waiting for Mac. When Mac saw  Porsche he felt like he was on clouds. His Po always looks beautiful but today Mac found him very very beautiful. He ran towards Porsche and Porsche picked him up and placed a kiss on his chubby cheeks. Mac only giggled.