chapter 2

I have to check on pa. He will not go for a walk with Chan if I don't go to him and scold him. Sometimes I really thought ones this man was really running the mafia world.

As expected when I got there I found Chan and dad playing chess. Doctor had told dad to take a walk in the morning but this man wouldn't listen. I asked Chan to give him company during the morning walk but every single day dad makes Chan play chess with him to skip walking. He knows I will come to check on him an seed send him for a walk but this old man waits till I do that .

" Get up pa"

"You need to go for a walk,Close that damn thing," I said nodding toward the chess board. "Get up."

"Okay, okay i am going, this chan was the one who asked me to play chess, otherwise i would not ......"

P Chan started shaking his head telling he was not the one. I know who did what.

" I know i know you won't do that, now go"

After sending them now it's time to check on Khun . Ohh God he is my phi but act like a baby he will not wake up if i did not wake him up. Then i have to wake up chay too. Kim probably went to his studio then he will go University from there.

It's my daily routine. I love doing this. Taking care of our pack was something to be proud of for pack omegas so yes I feel proud of myself .

Usually kim and Kinn don't stay for breakfast. It was only me, Khun , chay and pa having breakfast together. Kinn had breakfast too early and left for work. Actually before me they didn't eat together but it was me who made them eat together . My mother used to say ' eating with family makes our bonding strong. Because of busy schedules my kinn and rising star kim couldn't manage to present every meal together but i insisted that atLeast at dinner we should eat together.

Most of the day I send lunch for the kinn with Big and when big comes back with an empty lunch box I eat my lunch. You may think I am stupid for not eating before my Alfa eats but I love doing these little things. It shows our love and my care for kinn and wanted kinn to know that I am here for him and I love him. Sometimes, like Today Kinn said he was going out for a meeting so he didn't need a lunch box. He would eat there with a client. I Asked massage me after lunch. No matter how busy he was, he never forgot to message me because he knew I would not eat if I didn't get his message.

Well Today was our anniversary and I wanted to do something for kinn . I know he has something planned for me but I wanted myself to do something for him so I went shopping.

I was walking down the road when I saw Kinn parking his car. A smile spread on my face, I walked faster to catch him. I thought about having coffee together, maybe he is free. It's almost lunchtime, right? Or maybe he is here for his meeting. his bodyguards not with him Where are they?

I was about to call him but I remember there was a strict rule for me not to call him or recognise him. Because everywhere his enemies spreaded we need to be careful. He doesn't want any of his enemies to know who I am? He is afraid they will hurte.

Just when I was about to enter the mall for shopping, I saw a boy getting out of his car, wearing tight pants and a tank top and looking at him with pure lust or maybe love. I don't know what is it?

He opened the door for him and pulled him out. Kinn smashed his lips on him. After a quick but hungry kiss they went into the hotel . It's not like I don't trust him but I saw him kissing someone else. Who on the earth will not go check on them if we saw our boyfriend kissing someone else. So I also made my way towards that hotel.

What have I done to deserve this?

He didn't see me across the road. He was so into him that he didn't see me holding a light pole for support.

I watched them from a distance. They are eating. I also sat there far away from them but I could clearly see them. He got him coffee and my favorite dessert. After eating and praying they got up and started walking.

Not anymore, I couldn't see them together. It hurt seeing them but I wanted to know what the hell I was seeing. I also got up and tried to follow them.

You can curse me how much you want but still I was hoping whatever I was seeing is not the truth. It's something different. Maybe that boy can be Kinns' client and they are really here for a meeting but again who kisses their clients and looks at them like kinn was looking.

He promised me he will love me till the end. We have been together for two years. Maybe I am not making him happy anymore.

Did he lose his love for me?

Am I not satisfying him enough? Now he has to go and get his fill from another boy toy.

Because of my thoughts and disturbed mind I lost them. I am looking here and there but I couldn't find them . Where did they go? They were walking opposite to exist door so they are still in this fucking hotel.

I started walking towards where I saw them walking minutes ago. There was an elevator . I got into the elevator , there were 10 floors . Well I know kinn. he will basically choose between 7 or 8 floors. I pressed the 7th floor and went there. I started checking every single room.

I passed 10 bedrooms and I heard a familiar mons . As I neared the room, I distinctly heard my boyfriend's voice coming from the other side of the door.

"Baby it's so good, ride me harder" it's kinn . I know it's kinn.

The boy laughed through his heavy breathing and responded with louder moans.

I took a step back and placed my hand over my mouth trying to hold back a sob. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Kinn my boyfriend kinn is cheating on me.

I stood in the hallway and stared at the bedroom door, deciding what I should do. A huge and overpowering part of me wanted to barge into the room and scream at both of them. Another part of me wanted to think rationally and remove myself from the hotel before I made any kind of move.

I made my way to the front elevator and walked from there, slamming the door behind me. At that moment, I didn't give two fucks if they heard the me, I just needed to get out of there as quickly as possible

Getting out of hotel was really hard fory my legs my body every thing was feeling like they have not any power it's getting numb. I was walking on streets crying mess. People stare at me crying on the road. But no one consoled me. They looked at me with pity and disgust. I cried the entire time but kinn was not here to hold me. He was with that slut. He said he will change himself, he will love me, he be with me but it's all lie.

*

*********

Please forgive me for any mistakes
🥺🙏🙏🥺

Thank you for reading
🙏🙏🙏

Please don't forget to vote
if you like it
⭐⭐⭐

Please leave comment because it makes me really happy
😊😊😊

Stay tuned
💖💖💖