chapter 9

( A/ N : I am not satisfied with what I have written below. Let me know what you think.)

🤍Vegas POV

"I'll take him inside,"  I said and  Apo nodded his head before placing a sleeping Mac into my arms.  I asked Apo to close the car doors and started walking towards my house. Apo followed me from behind. It's late at night. We ate at a restaurant before coming back home. The doctor discharged Mac and Apo as didn't see anything problem.

The door was locked so I stopped there and balanced Mac in my one hand. I tried to find the key in my pocket with my other hand. In that process Mac started stirring in my arms so as not to wake him up I paused for a moment. I waited for Mac to stop stirring to walk again but Mac never stopped.  He kept stirring and moving his head around as if he were trying to see if he was in the correct arms. He kept stirring for a few seconds then his eyes slowly opened and it began to scan all over the place until it landed on Apo.

" maa…." he cried while stretching his hands towards Apo and I looked at him with a sad expression because I didn't want him to cry.

"I will take him" Apo quickly took Mac from my arms and Mac, that ungrateful brat, immediately stopped crying as he buried his head into Apo's chest.

"Shh, shh. It’s fine, Mac. I am here with you sleep,  my baby sleep" Porsche calms him down.

But I can't deny that A little smile appeared on my lips after seeing that Mac had  calm down and how cute he was looking. Apo made sure that his arms were wrapped firmly around Mac before he followed me into the house and then up to my room.
Apo followed me inside the room. Then he put Mac on the bed. I was expecting Mac to be asleep but he wasn't.

"Don't go," Mac said to Apo as he held onto his wrist.

Before Apo could say anything I cut him off. "It's late night. Granny might be sleeping. Let's not disturb her good night's sleep. You can stay here with Mac. I will sleep in the next bedroom. Don't hesitate to wake me up if you need anything."

Apo looked at Mac once before nodding his head as yes.

I went to Mac's room to sleep.

💎 Porsche POV

I looked at Mac who was looking at me full of joy. You don't have an idea how badly I wanted to keep him like this. I was stressed when I found out about the pregnancy but Mac has magic in him that makes me forget about my tension.

" Okay now you are awake go to the bathroom and come back to bed after peeing okay"

" But I don't want to. I don't think I need to pee"

" I know but go and try, you will pee," I said while helping Mac to take out his pants.

"I don’t know if I can," Mac whispered.

"You will," I assured him with a smile.

.
.
.
.
" You were right Mom. I did pee"

"I know you will now come here were this and let's sleep"

" yep," Mac ran towards me. I think he was on cloud nine. He wasn't willing to stop since I told him I was his mom. He was only jumping here and there. As he wore his night pants he again ran towards the wall. I didn't understand where he was going until he pointed out some lines drowned there.

"Look, Mommy, Daddy said when I become this big God will send my mom to me but god is too great and kind he sends you before I become this big"  Mac said happily.

I also go there to get a closer look. He was 1-2 inches away to reach that final line.

" yes god is great and kind now let's go to sleep, Mac"